• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Yeah I still need a love ball going off topic lol.

Yeah, I think we need more restocks with the current economy though...

I definitely agree with that, especially for the Dobustu no Mori letters (would love to have them in my lineup at some point)! :D

I definitely agree with that, especially for the Dobustu no Mori letters (would love to have them in my lineup at some point)! :D

Yeah, been way too long since they had one...Would be neat snagging something although with the times and my slow internet nah :p

(also I hope I find a Love Ball seller soon lol)

Last edited:
Yeah, been way too long since they had one...Would be neat snagging something although with the times and my slow internet nah :p

(also I hope I find a Love Ball buyer soon lol)

Do you mean seller? You can’t buy from a buyer, but you can buy from a seller and sell to a buyer.

Yeah lol sorry. But yeah they seem kinda rare around :/

Due to there being less than 50 of them in existence and most of them being in the collections of Pokemon fans (unlike me shh... :p), I bet it is going to be hard to find a seller of one. I bet Love Balls and Moon Balls are going to be worth a ton of TBT years from now due to all of these factors so I definitely recommend getting one as soon as possible. o/

Yeah lol sorry. But yeah they seem kinda rare around :/

I have that feeling too. Although the Eevee Egg and Cool Feather are harder to get than any flower collectible, I already got them, yet I am struggling to get the blue rose. I think right now, they are in the hands of everyone that wanted one.

Due to there being less than 50 of them in existence and most of them being in the collections of Pokemon fans (unlike me shh... :p), I bet it is going to be hard to find a seller of one. I bet Love Balls and Moon Balls are going to be worth a ton of TBT years from now due to all of these factors so I definitely recommend getting one as soon as possible. o/

Yeah I'm trying sigh... Wish u could have gotten both tbh

Yeah I'm trying sigh... Wish u could have gotten both tbh

I considered having both when they were first announced due to them having a high probability of rarity years from now, but I think I did quite well making 6000+ TBT from it at the end through selling the collectibles I got in the trade so I honestly have no regrets. lol

I considered having both when they were first announced due to them having a high probability of rarity years from now, but I think I did quite well making 6000+ TBT from it at the end through selling the collectibles I got in the trade so I honestly have no regrets. lol

Feels. Some people say they wanna sell or trade but i dont think final boss feather would be fair atm lol

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the love/moon balls won't be wildly expensive in the future. The only huge profits can be made selling them right now. I don't doubt they'll be rare/hard to obtain, but their rarity will be much more similar to the ice cream swirl/popsicle or blue/green fair balloon than the Original Pokeball or party popper or pinwheel, for example.

The original pokeball will always sell for more than double the moon or love balls because of their different designs and recognizability/aesthetic. And because the moon/love balls are a set and aren't already selling for an insane amount of tbt, their value as a whole will only increase a little bit over the years, much like the TBT fair feathers (None of them are universally desirable any more, unless a user buys them all as a set which is near impossible).

The Moon/Love balls are being owned by 3 types of people, which are the Pokemon fans (who won't sell them), the collectors (who won't sell them), and those looking to flip a profit off them in the future (which will never happen because no one is selling them to begin with)

Thats my theory !

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the love/moon balls won't be wildly expensive in the future. The only huge profits can be made selling them right now. I don't doubt they'll be rare/hard to obtain, but their rarity will be much more similar to the ice cream swirl/popsicle or blue/green fair balloon than the Original Pokeball or party popper or pinwheel, for example.

The original pokeball will always sell for more than double the moon or love balls because of their different designs and recognizability/aesthetic. And because the moon/love balls are a set and aren't already selling for an insane amount of tbt, their value as a whole will only increase a little bit over the years, much like the TBT fair feathers (None of them are universally desirable any more, unless a user buys them all as a set which is near impossible).

The Moon/Love balls are being owned by 3 types of people, which are the Pokemon fans (who won't sell them), the collectors (who won't sell them), and those looking to flip a profit off them in the future (which will never happen because no one is selling them to begin with)

Thats my theory !

I definitely agree to an extent what you are saying Jacob, but I feel Moon Balls and Love Balls will be worth more than you are predicting because Pokeballs are usually kept by the same 3 groups you describe. I also would argue that the feathers are still desirable, it is just that many people are not willing to let them go because they love/value them. I do agree that they will not be close as valuable as Pokeballs because they are much rarer in terms of quantity, are older collectibles, and are seen as a status symbol to an extent (like owning a Weird Doll). I am thinking they will reach the 4000+ area eventually as some point roughly. What are your thoughts?

I also would argue that the feathers are still desirable, it is just that many people are not willing to let them go because they love/value them. I do agree that they will not be close as valuable as Pokeballs because they are much rarer in terms of quantity, are older collectibles, and are seen as a status symbol to an extent (like owning a Weird Doll). I am thinking they will reach the 4000+ area eventually as some point roughly. What are your thoughts?

I would say that the feathers being undesirable is a lot more complex that people not willing to let them go solely because the amount of feathers now are doubled. Like in 2015/2016 there was only the 7 of them, white being the most rare. And people would used to be obsessed with trying to own them, white feathers went for 40k tbt, pink and purple went for 15-20k, etc. Now theres about 15 or 16 feathers (I think?) including black and boss which are like the new "rare" ones, but nobody is really trying to get their hands on any of them if that makes sense.

Theres just a lot more collectibles now, probably over 200 different ones to collect. More than double how many there were when the TBT marketplace was at its peak activity (I was really really active during that time so I miss it :,[ ). Welcome bells were taken away also so theres significantly less tbt going around, so when more members flood the site, all the bells a user has will be thinned out. The active richest members now have about 10k tbt instead of 40k, so in the future collectibles like moon/love ball won't be casually sold for a lot of tbt.

The only reason the pokeball would cost so much tbt is because its price is already established that high, and nobody has sold one in at least a year to bring that price down. A reasonable price for pokeball is probably 8k tbt compared to the 20k it used to be, but you won't be seeing anyone selling it for that low because they would feel jipped.

- - - Post Merge - - -

damn I wrote way too much lol sorry this is fun tho

Just wondering, are the Motes of Flame giftable, and if so, how expensive do you think they would be? I imagine they would be some of the most expensive because I almost never see anyone with them.

Just wondering, are the Motes of Flame giftable, and if so, how expensive do you think they would be? I imagine they would be some of the most expensive because I almost never see anyone with them.

No, they were never giftable, and I don’t the staff would ever allow gifting them.

I would say that the feathers being undesirable is a lot more complex that people not willing to let them go solely because the amount of feathers now are doubled. Like in 2015/2016 there was only the 7 of them, white being the most rare. And people would used to be obsessed with trying to own them, white feathers went for 40k tbt, pink and purple went for 15-20k, etc. Now theres about 15 or 16 feathers (I think?) including black and boss which are like the new "rare" ones, but nobody is really trying to get their hands on any of them if that makes sense.

Theres just a lot more collectibles now, probably over 200 different ones to collect. More than double how many there were when the TBT marketplace was at its peak activity (I was really really active during that time so I miss it :,[ ). Welcome bells were taken away also so theres significantly less tbt going around, so when more members flood the site, all the bells a user has will be thinned out. The active richest members now have about 10k tbt instead of 40k, so in the future collectibles like moon/love ball won't be casually sold for a lot of tbt.

The only reason the pokeball would cost so much tbt is because its price is already established that high, and nobody has sold one in at least a year to bring that price down. A reasonable price for pokeball is probably 8k tbt compared to the 20k it used to be, but you won't be seeing anyone selling it for that low because they would feel jipped.

- - - Post Merge - - -

damn I wrote way too much lol sorry this is fun tho

I can see why that is the case, there are a lot of flavors of the same collectible per say so it is harder to collect them all and it can make it so that certain feathers/collectables are more common than others (due to something as simple as color preference). That is interesting, I assume they removed welcome TBT to reduce inflation? I am definitely curious what AC Switch will do when it comes around, it would be awesome if the market becomes just as active as the past (or even more so!)! :) When it comes to the Pokeball, I can see why it will stay high, but it does still make me wonder if the Moon Ball and Love Balls will become very valuable just because no one is going to let go of them like the regular Pokeball? At the same time though, I do agree that less and less TBT is in circulation and less is being held by individuals so essentially the TBT is become "more valuable" per say (since deflation is occurring because of thousands of past members no longer being active and very slow inflation is occurring because less TBT is being produced/introduced each day compared to when welcome TBT was a thing). It is very interesting to see the economics of TBT in effect the way it is. :)

I find this fun as well! lol :p

Nice guide! :) I recommend asking Lucanosa on how he made his cosmetically since this guide is based off a guide he did and I think it would be good to recreate the clean, organized look it had with this newest guide! ;)

yes i totally agree! i couldnt really figure out how to make it exactly like his but i think it cost 2 tbt per pic soo its kinda hard, but yes i totally agree i would love to make it look like his

yes i totally agree! i couldnt really figure out how to make it exactly like his but i think it cost 2 tbt per pic soo its kinda hard, but yes i totally agree i would love to make it look like his

Pics doesn't cost unless you use the site uploader, and you shouldn't. Just host the image on imgur or something for example and use the
img tags :)

Back