• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Pics doesn't cost unless you use the site uploader, and you shouldn't. Just host the image on imgur or something for example and use the img url here[/img tags :)[/QUOTE]

For hosting stuff, I definitely recommend using Google Drive because you get 15GB free just by having a Google Account. :) Posting images is a bit trickier than a typical URL from places like Imgur, but you have full control of that 15GB of space (don't have to worry about it getting deleted and you have complete control how the content is shared as well) and you can also scale the posted images however you like as well once you figure out how the parameters of the URLs work with Google Drive! :D Additionally, it also has version control so it is very easy to update images if need be! :) Google Drive is what hosts all of my images in my [url="https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?459292-#128309-e-reader-Card-Designs-Ported-to-New-Leaf!-(WORK-IN-PROGRESS-10-15-Design-Cards-)&p=8058203#post8058203"]e-Reader Card Designs thread[/url] and so far I have not experienced too many problems with it!

Last edited:
^didn't know images was part of that man, but yeah should work then, but yeah don't use the site uploader since you can't delete the attachment if you close the thread or such.

i used the site uploader for a few of them and it didnt cost me 2 tbt?

It should do..? I remember when I didn't know you could use image tags etc. here and I accidentally did that when I was newbie lol. I could delete some and get my tbt back but old locked threads are stuck lol.

It should do..? I remember when I didn't know you could use image tags etc. here and I accidentally did that when I was newbie lol. I could delete some and get my tbt back but old locked threads are stuck lol.

hmm, it hasnt charged me yet?

Weird, it should cost forum currency to use it, or you maybe removed them?

Oh well if someone can bring clarification on this I'd be grateful but I'm pretty sure it should deduct bells.

Weird, it should cost forum currency to use it, or you maybe removed them?

Oh well if someone can bring clarification on this I'd be grateful but I'm pretty sure it should deduct bells.

ikr, nope i didnt remove them

I finally got the blue rose! I’m still looking for the chocolate cake though. A chocolate cake purchased 5/21/2016 or later.

I would also like a Star Glow Wand to finish my “assorted collectibles” collection, but I’m gonna wait until I have more TBT.

Last edited:
I finally got the blue rose! I’m still looking for the chocolate cake though. A chocolate cake purchased 5/21/2016 or later.

I would also like a Star Glow Wand to finish my “assorted collectibles” collection, but I’m gonna wait until I have more TBT.

I am very glad that I was able to help you out my friend! :D If I manage to acquire any of the 2 you mentioned, you will get first dibs! ;)

I am very glad that I was able to help you out my friend! :D If I manage to acquire any of the 2 you mentioned, you will get first dibs! ;)

Just letting you know, I sold a Star Wand for 8,000 TBT back when it was new. I don’t want to go back to below 1,000 TBT. I don’t even want to be closer to 1,000 TBT than 10,000 TBT. So I wouldn’t try to get a Star Wand at the moment. I will if I had 20,000 TBT, but not 7,611 TBT. But the chocolate cake, I can get one quite easily, and without disrupting my sidebar.

Just letting you know, I sold a Star Wand for 8,000 TBT back when it was new. I don’t want to go back to below 1,000 TBT. I don’t even want to be closer to 1,000 TBT than 10,000 TBT. So I wouldn’t try to get a Star Wand at the moment. I will if I had 20,000 TBT, but not 7,611 TBT. But the chocolate cake, I can get one quite easily, and without disrupting my sidebar.

Sounds good, I'll keep that in mind my friend! ;)

I still can’t wait until they allow us to re-arrange collectibles in the sidebar, so I can have my apples out in the spotlight while I can trade them out for my “assorted collectibles” without clicking the “hidden” boxes.

oh me vs u apple then, i rly want a star wand too haha, it's my fave collectable of all timeee

Part of the reason why I don’t want a star wand right now is because I don’t want to spend all my TBT or go below 1,000 TBT. As someone who likes to hold 10,000 TBT, I don’t want to be further than closer. I will eventually buy one, it’s just I don’t want to have low TBT (especially in a time there’s less TBT in circulation and less events to come up).

I wish I can get a Star Glow Wand for free, but I’m not the kind of person that will accept stuff without giving anything in return. But I have given stuff away without asking for anything in return.

Maybe I should continue building up my karma. Do good stuff, something good will happen to you.

I still can’t wait until they allow us to re-arrange collectibles in the sidebar, so I can have my apples out in the spotlight while I can trade them out for my “assorted collectibles” without clicking the “hidden” boxes.

That would be really nice my friend if TBT Staff made that happen :) , but I doubt it would be free since I can see different timestamps being an important factor to the value of a collectible especially in a more hyped up market. o/

I actually decided that if I get the snowflake, I won’t ask for a star wand later. It has the exact same background, and part of my “assorted collectibles” rule is that none shall have the same background or category.

ooh the gold candy looks pretty nice, but then there's also the frost egg back :00

Back