• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Probably gonna try for green feather if I can it'd look nice. Probably not trying for candy since I won't be able to have them all anyway.

tempting to go for the big prizes so i can sell them for star wand funds but that's kind of not in the spirit of christmas so i think i'll just try get a gold candy and maybe jingle

tempting to go for the big prizes so i can sell them for star wand funds but that's kind of not in the spirit of christmas so i think i'll just try get a gold candy and maybe jingle

on the contrary i feel that selling valuable items for profit is very christmassy, especially if u put a big red SALE sticker on top

I'm just over here debating whether I should participate in what will pretty much be the restocks all over again and get into a brawl over the Toy Hammer or just settle on the gold candy + Jingle.

I'm just over here debating whether I should participate in what will pretty much be the restocks all over again and get into a brawl over the Toy Hammer or just settle on the gold candy + Jingle.

I can't imagine too many people are gonna go after the hammer tbh.... I'm looking at both candies myself over everything else.

I thought about getting a hammer, but I actually already have one that I don't remember obtaining

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh dang there are 2? you just need to know when you get the tinsel for it and go straight there if you want it. I can't imagine too many people will be laying in wait to jump at it

not even a restock war though it's literally just about who rushes through the tinsel first, in the end it could be as simple as the mods gave out the tinsel to someone else first... :/

not even a restock war though it's literally just about who rushes through the tinsel first, in the end it could be as simple as the mods gave out the tinsel to someone else first... :/

this is very true, I asked about restocks in the discord we'll see what they say

I am very guilty of tinsel rushing tbh. It's just that there's only 2 of them and I know a couple people are planning to sell it for profit if they get their hands on one. :/

My priorities of what to get with my tinsels:

1 - Toy Hammer
2 - Frost Egg
3 - Two Green Feathers

If the first one is ruled out because of selling out, there’s always the frost egg. And if I can’t have that, the green feathers would be what I buy. But I hope I get to the Toy Hammers as soon as I get up to 60 Tinsels.

My priorities of what to get with my tinsels:

1 - Toy Hammer
2 - Frost Egg
3 - Two Green Feathers

If the first one is ruled out because of selling out, there?s always the frost egg. And if I can?t have that, the green feathers would be what I buy. But I hope I get to the Toy Hammers as soon as I get up to 60 Tinsels.

Thinking along similar lines as well my friend, I'm just hoping my Tinsel balance gets updated soon (since I have participated in all the events) so all I have to do patiently wait for the Advent Calendar to provide enough of it and just so I can focus on the Stocking Stuffer event! xD

Last edited:
Thinking along similar lines as well my friend, I'm just hoping my Tinsel balance gets updated soon (since I have participated in all the events) so all I have to do patiently wait for the Advent Calendar to provide enough of it and just so I can focus on the Stocking Stuffer event! xD

yah do you really think thel give more than 60 tinsel??? also i couldnt get a pic of our tree because we didnt get one this year 1st time in 15+ years XD and my first year on tbt

yah do you really think thel give more than 60 tinsel??? also i couldnt get a pic of our tree because we didnt get one this year 1st time in 15+ years XD and my first year on tbt

Yeah, I doubt they will give out more than 60 just so the TBT Market doesn't get flooded with new collectibles that were obtained for "free". lol That is crazy, you could see if you could get a tiny tree for your room or something! o/

Yeah, I doubt they will give out more than 60 just so the TBT Market doesn't get flooded with new collectibles that were obtained for "free". lol That is crazy, you could see if you could get a tiny tree for your room or something! o/

ikr! maybe but probably not i share a room with my little bros (2 of them) there super crazy and i have barely any space XD

I remember one time when I suggest redistributing TBT bells from the rich and inactive members to the poorer members since they aren’t using their accounts (until they reach 10,000 TBT or less), but by making this suggestion, I was completely missing the point (which is that there are fewer Bells in circulation because of the slowing activity on this site). If a new Animal Crossing game comes out, the richer members may return, which would put more TBT into circulation.

But what if they don’t want to come back (even after AC Switch comes out) or are completely incapable of returning? Should the TBT Bells stay with the inactive users, or should they be redistributed to those who will use them?

Last edited:
If TBT were a finite resource I could understand the desire to robin-hood to spread the wealth. I wouldn’t agree with it though, just like I wouldn’t agree if people wanted to take collectibles from inactive accounts and redistribute them.

Justin said that there is no decision on whether christmas candies will be giftable after this event. Possibility of the red and green christmas candy, but no word on if the gold one will be.

Justin off Discord said:
I don't think we've made any firm decisions on that yet
If I had to speculate, the non-gold one will likely be giftable after the event ends, the gold one might be in a year. That's not for certain though I don't think we've decided yet

My suggestion is make the gold one giftable and limit its stock. As well as make the older one giftable so I can buy one from last year when I deserved it anyway :)

Back