• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Unpopular opinion, but ancient candle is one of, if not my favorite collectible

wait, that's unpopular?

though yeah, it looks really nice. and a thought just occurred to me: would it be possible to have a lineup of candles on the bottom and mote of flames on the top? because that'd look p sick if so

fire festival rerun, make it happen already

I definitely love this idea! :) What would be really awesome is if they finally make all the Flame Motes tradeable so it is possible for people to create cool lineups with them (especially since they would technically be able to have access to the 2015 ones which will provide countless lineup combinations!)! :D

I know Justin likes to read this thread some times so I'm gonna drop some suggestions I have for collectibles in case he sees this :eyes:

These might be kinda nitpicky but I think about them often and its a shame to see some people with lineups that aren't consistent colors:

- I think all the candies should go back to the grey background, including the Christmas candies because they look more colorful/desirable than the dark/other backgrounds. Same background as birthstones, maybe change the cakes back to the same grey, it would make them all match better.

- Dark background collectibles like Special snowflake (and the lights), Glow wands, and motes of flames all have different backgrounds, they would all look way better together for line ups if they were the same

- Japanese houses and Easter eggs have different color yellows for their backgrounds. They would look nice together with a consistent bg

- Spellectibles maybe should have the same color bg as the other halloween ones (scroll, lantern, bat potion)

Last edited:
they realized there's no point if they mainly just give it out in raffles

or more seriously, will just add back whenever they do bother with a restock

also, slightly alternative idea thinking on it more instead of fire festival rerun: new summer event with new colectibles that also rereleases the fire festival and beach party colectibles

- I think all the candies should go back to the grey background, including the Christmas candies because they look more colorful/desirable than the dark/other backgrounds. Same background as birthstones, maybe change the cakes back to the same grey, it would make them all match better.

I hateee the light grey background but I forgot what the candies looked like with a lighter background until I looked at your collectible list thread haha and it really does change the appearance of them ! I like them with a dark bg too but thinking about it I feel like they'd look cute with the beige-ish bg the Love/Moon balls have (and on that same line of thought I still kinda wish the regular Pok?ball background was that color :p)

Is it just me or has the TBT market & the community of TBT itself become even more active recently? I have noticed more people selling/buying collectibles of every variety (& I am already noticing supply & demand principles in motion)! I find it quite exciting if you ask me, makes me wonder even more what is going to happen once AC Switch comes out! :D

Is it just me or has the TBT market & the community of TBT itself become even more active recently? I have noticed more people selling/buying collectibles of every variety (& I am already noticing supply & demand principles in motion)! I find it quite exciting if you ask me, makes me wonder even more what is going to happen once AC Switch comes out! :D

Yeah I've definitely noticed an increase of activity in the marketplace in the past two or so weeks. It was kind of dead before that

Last edited:
I came up with a list of collectibles I would like to see on this site. You can read it here.

At the same time, there should be more spending opportunities on this site, make TBT Bells more valuable.

I'd rather they think about more earning opportunities before they start considering more spending ones tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I very much don't look forward to ever trying to get a perfect apple collectible in the future

Last edited:
Back