• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

justin found dead in the back alley of the villager trading plaza

the only clue to his death are various bruise marks caused by blunt force trauma and reported sounds of insistent squeaking

I love the new thread update, including the links.

Anyways, I suggested more spending opportunities not just to increase the value of TBT, but also because I like to see more features.

I have a question about the Rad Feather. Despite its rarity, is it really an unpopular collectible?

I plan on auctioning it when the new AC game comes out, but I’m wonder why people didn’t want it as much during the last TBT Fair.

Last edited:
I have a question about the Rad Feather. Despite its rarity, is it really an unpopular collectible?

I've been wondering that myself. I've seen them around, but don't really see anyone looking for it and they sell for around the value of a older Red Feather. It definitely is odd if you ask me!

I've been wondering that myself. I've seen them around, but don't really see anyone looking for it and they sell for around the value of a older Red Feather. It definitely is odd if you ask me!

Maybe the staff should redesign the feather, turn it into a Golden Feather collectible. Since there are fewer Rad feathers than Black Feathers, I would love to see it turn into a golden feather instead of a watermelon feather. That would make everyone want it, but I wouldn’t really sell it then since it would look super valuable. But then again, I at least have the cool feather if I sold my golden feather (currently a Rad Feather).

Last edited:
I like to refer to it as the "bootleg rainbow feather"

also, I now have more eggs of different varieties than can even be displayed in my sidebar

That's a funny way of calling it! xD Congratulations on that, the easter eggs are really cool collectibles to own! :) I have thought about collecting them, but I guess my taste is a bit different for my lineup (but that is what makes collectibles interesting since everyone has different preferences).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe the staff should redesign the feather, turn it into a Golden Feather collectible. Since there are fewer Rad feathers than Black Feathers, I would love to see it turn into a golden feather instead of a watermelon feather. That would make everyone want it, but I wouldn’t really sell it then since it would look super valuable. But then again, I at least have the cool feather.

I don't they should since it is very unique and I think it is only going to get more valuable over time since it might not be re-released because of its lack of popularity. I also am a fan of more collectible varieties to keep things interesting! They could always make a gold feather as a god tier rare collectible and release a small amount of them each year so it doesn't depreciate in value too much over time. :)

Do you think the Rad Feather should be changed to a golden feather? Cause judging by its current design, it looks like the yellow candy, pear, orange, and cake collectibles look better.

Do you think the Rad Feather should be changed to a golden feather? Cause judging by its current design, it looks like the yellow candy, pear, orange, and cake collectibles look better.

I think if they want to make a golden feather, they should just make it a new collectible. I don't think it's a good idea to change the appearance of existing collectibles for no apparent reason, since that might upset the people who already like it.

I think if they want to make a golden feather, they should just make it a new collectible. I don't think it's a good idea to change the appearance of existing collectibles for no apparent reason, since that might upset the people who already like it.

That's what I'm thinking as well since part of what makes collectibles fun and cool is just how many niches of interests they appeal to! :)

Also on an unrelated note, I'm excited about what this year's Easter eggs will look like. Any ideas about what you would like them to be?

Also on an unrelated note, I'm excited about what this year's Easter eggs will look like. Any ideas about what you would like them to be?

Hopefully, a bunch of new ones plus the most sought after ones (like the Disco Ball Egg) from last year would be cool! :)

i'm kicking myself i didn't participate in the last fair, i love the feather designs so much!

ALSO MODS IF YOU LOOK HERE IDEA FOR EGG: star and moon themed, please it's my aesthetic, thanks so much

The cold-hearted truth is, nobody really wants a Rad Feather. Selling it is like trying to sell the lowest-rated N64 games to someone when they didn’t sell enough. So even if it doesn’t get redesigned into a Golden Feather, it’s a failed collectible.

I remember back in 2014, I was worried about the Yellow Feather not being popular. Because back in the day, yellow was the least popular color among many users, hence why the Yellow Feather didn’t sell as well as the other unlimited stock feathers. But in 2016, it changed since they were the least common unlimited-stock feather.

Back