• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

My favorite collectible is the purple candy. My favorite one that I don't have is the lanturn from some event in the Woods. I would also like a purple mailbox, but they never restock for some reason.

I see an increase in "investments" for collectibles.... i don't think i agree with this and everyone should watch what they do with their tbt

I see an increase in "investments" for collectibles.... i don't think i agree with this and everyone should watch what they do with their tbt

Although I do like this idea, I usually make a full payment before I get what I want. And when I am in a trade, I pay before I get something, and I send items before I receive payment. The reason I like to go first is to avoid being a scammer.

I have been gone for awhile. How often do restocks happen (lately) and when was the last one?

True story
I remember the 1 time I was lucky enough to just so happen check TBT shop while I was waiting at the deli counter, grocery shopping. And there were chocolate cakes, quite a bit in fact. You guys, I "SQuuEeeEee!!!!" out loud. In public....I'm over 30yo. :blush: I did get them cakes tho

I have been gone for awhile. How often do restocks happen (lately) and when was the last one?

True story
I remember the 1 time I was lucky enough to just so happen check TBT shop while I was waiting at the deli counter, grocery shopping. And there were chocolate cakes, quite a bit in fact. You guys, I "SQuuEeeEee!!!!" out loud. In public....I'm over 30yo. :blush: I did get them cakes tho

Full shop restocks used to happen like 2-3 times a year (when I was a new-ish member), but I think its been over a whole year or two since they did one...

Other than that, smaller restock are pretty sparse (every few months?) but they happen. Justin restocked 5 chocolate cakes last night!

Last edited:
yeah I love how "night" they are, especially for EU people or just those with late night early morning timezones in general. I remember when they had like a noon gmt restock and you actually had a chance *rolls eyes*

Full shop restocks used to happen like 2-3 times a year (when I was a new-ish member), but I think its been over a whole year or two since they did one...

Other than that, smaller restock are pretty sparse (every few months?) but they happen. Justin rest
ocked 5 chocolate cakes last night!

So like next year now :rolleyes:;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Jacob

Your collectible line up is dreamy

@Jacob

Your collectible line up is dreamy

Thank you!! I do wish my Japanese house collectibles were closer in time stamps, because it limits a lot of the fun lineups I could have, but I am in love with this current set up! ♡ U ♡

Hey Toadsworthy, I know you are referring to me exclusively since I'm the only one who offers such a program on here to my knowledge and I can understand any confusion behind how it works since I don't think it has been done on here before. To be completely honest, I don't appreciate you attacking my character by implying that I am untrustworthy with the way you worded your post because I genuinely care about the well being of everyone on here and I never would use anyone!

I can assure you that I take care of the assets entrusted to me (all 100,000+ TBT value of it) with utmost care and only utilize them to increase the value of the shop through acquisitions which only secures investments more (which is the point of investing) and make payments back to investors! :D I do realize it seems like I recently bought feathers for my lineup, but I bought those directly from Danielkang2 through early payments on his investment (& have been doing timestamp trading since then) since he invested them into my shop (even though I sell them in my shop, they are not technically mine until I buy them from the investor so I don't utilize them like they are mine and I think it is absolutely inconsiderate to do otherwise). I also protect my investors by having accountability in place through sending all my investors a list (if it is a collectible-based) or receipt (if it is TBT-based) that TBT Staff can reference in case there is a issue and I publicly list all investments in my shop on the main/OP post of my shop! Additionally, all investments in my shop are treated like store credit as well and my investors are more than welcomed to get anything that arrives in my shop throughout the entire repayment period (that way, they can essentially start seeing returns even when sales are slow and TBT is taking longer to collect for payments)! :D I also am working on a new policy/procedure that TBT Staff can follow (which I will announce in the very near future) that will protect my investors completely in case something tragic happens to me (serious injury, death, etc.) and I become inactive for months unannounced due to such unfortunate events (because I always announce if I'm going to be unavailable during a certain time period). Essentially, a legal will since I see my investors as owners of my shop and not as just people I owe TBT to (& I plan on including them more in decision making at some point due to this point of view). Additionally, I also am planning on offering additional benefits for my investors (past & present) as well since I have great respect and utmost appreciation for them all! :D If a investor ever decides they no longer want to invest in my shop, they totally can do that (since it is technically not my stuff) and I will return their investment in the best possible way! If anyone wants to invest in my shop, feel free to send a PM in my direction to learn more and to make arrangements! :D

I will always take care of anyone I do business with because I truly care and I always will never take for granted anyone who supports my shop! :D I also plan on running this shop years from now because I absolutely love collectibles (& how it unites this amazing community we all love) and helping people find what they are seeking through my services! :D I also love making people happy too, it truly warms my heart every time to see someone excited & happy about getting a collectible they want! :)

I hope this post provides clarification for anyone who is unsure about this program I offer and how secure it is! :D

I can’t get much business if I’m bumping my thread only once a week, but I’m trying to be patient this time. The past couple of times, I have been impatient.

Also, my birthday is coming up in ten days. If you feel like giving me any TBT-related gifts for my birthday, I only want Bells, not collectibles. The thing about collectibles is that I mostly collect them for profit these days, because I like having a lot of TBT Bells. But selling what you got for free is like rejecting a gift, which is rude and ungrateful, so I can’t do collectibles, even if your intentions are to help me make profit. Not trying to ask for Bells for my birthday, but if you want to gift me, that’s all I want.

Last edited:
M64 said:

it was def not attacking your character. This is the board to talk about collectibles, and i mentioned something i've seen. I just wanted to caution people to really look at things before they just give away their tbt.

I also protect my investors by having accountability in place through sending all my investors a list (if it is a collectible-based) or receipt (if it is TBT-based) that TBT Staff can reference in case there is a issue and I publicly list all investments in my shop on the main/OP post of my shop! Additionally, all investments in my shop are treated like store credit as well and my investors are more than welcomed to get anything that arrives in my shop throughout the entire repayment period (that way, they can essentially start seeing returns even when sales are slow and TBT is taking longer to collect for payments)! :D I also am working on a new policy/procedure that TBT Staff can follow (which I will announce in the very near future) that will protect my investors completely in case something tragic happens to me (serious injury, death, etc.) and I become inactive for months unannounced due to such unfortunate events (because I always announce if I'm going to be unavailable during a certain time period). Essentially, a legal will since I see my investors as owners of my shop and not as just people I owe TBT to (& I plan on including them more in decision making at some point due to this point of view).

While I'm not sure exactly what this is referring to, if it's something to do with TBT staff moving collectibles and bells from an inactive account, we don't do this and don't have any plans to offer this as a feature in the future.

it was def not attacking your character. This is the board to talk about collectibles, and i mentioned something i've seen. I just wanted to caution people to really look at things before they just give away their tbt.

Ok, I will take your word for it and I apologize for misinterpreting the meaning of your post, but please be mindful in the future of what you say because you were discussing about something that I exclusively offer for the time being (unless someone else is offering a similar service that I am unaware of) in a way that implied negative implications that could possibly cause people to think of me wrongly when I have only good purposes behind it all. I do agree with you however that people should be mindful of who they should trust if there are multiple people doing similar services because not all people can be trusted! o/

While I'm not sure exactly what this is referring to, if it's something to do with TBT staff moving collectibles and bells from an inactive account, we don't do this and don't have any plans to offer this as a feature in the future.

Oh, ok. So this would be true even if I actually gave TBT Staff full permission (even though y'all always have the right to make decisions for the betterment of TBT at anytime as the people in authority here) to undergo certain procedures under certain circumstances that a specific group of people can invoke for example? :/ I'm just trying to protect all the amazing people who have entrusted assets (collectibles & TBT) for me to sale/utilize on their behalf and help them grow the value they invested into my shop. :D I just don't want me to pass away (God forbid), for example, unannounced and leave people behind without what is rightfully theirs (+ extra) under such unfortunate circumstances. I hope that what I'm proposing makes sense and is within reason since I'm only considering such for the right reasons and for the betterment of TBT. o/ I would be more than glad to discuss more extensively with you Jeremy and other admins on Discord about what I have in mind about this if need be, just let me know since I'm always open to talk to Staff about things (I already have other ideas I would like to discuss anyways for site features)! :D Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you soon Jeremy! :D

So if someone on this forum dies, does that mean everything they own is out of circulation forever?

Oh, ok. So this would be true even if I actually gave TBT Staff full permission (even though y'all always have the right to make decisions for the betterment of TBT at anytime as the people in authority here) to undergo certain procedures under certain circumstances that a specific group of people can invoke for example? :/ I'm just trying to protect all the amazing people who have entrusted assets (collectibles & TBT) for me to sale/utilize on their behalf and help them grow the value they invested into my shop. :D I just don't want me to pass away (God forbid), for example, unannounced and leave people behind without what is rightfully theirs (+ extra) under such unfortunate circumstances. I hope that what I'm proposing makes sense and is within reason since I'm only considering such for the right reasons and for the betterment of TBT. o/ I would be more than glad to discuss more extensively with you Jeremy and other admins on Discord about what I have in mind about this if need be, just let me know since I'm always open to talk to Staff about things (I already have other ideas I would like to discuss anyways for site features)! :D Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you soon Jeremy! :D

We don't step in to move collectibles or bells from an inactive account, regardless of the circumstances. If someone chooses to "invest" by handing their collectibles to another user then they assume the risk of not getting them back if the account goes inactive. Any sort of investing isn't officially endorsed by the site and won't be in the future, so we wouldn't get involved in something like this.

So if someone on this forum dies, does that mean everything they own is out of circulation forever?

Yes.

We don't step in to move collectibles or bells from an inactive account, regardless of the circumstances. If someone chooses to "invest" by handing their collectibles to another user then they assume the risk of not getting them back if the account goes inactive. Any sort of investing isn't officially endorsed by the site and won't be in the future, so we wouldn't get involved in something like this.

Thank you for clarifying Jeremy, I will look into a different method then (probably make it so that a family member handles the process by having access to my account) in case such a unfortunate circumstance arises so that I can fulfill the obligations that I have made with others since I'm a man of my word and I want to retain the integrity of the TBT collectible economy! :)

tbh I wouldn't personally consider a deceased user's account to be the same as an inactive account, since the later implies a perceived ability to return in the future, but lol I'm not the one running the site

If I can’t sell my feathers for the price I desire, I can wait until the next egg hunt so I can gather more collectibles I can sell.

Last edited:
Back