• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

My favourite collectibles are:
-Yoshi Egg
-Balloons
-Sweet Feather
-Rainbow Feather (I wish I could get one someday but rip I can't see myself placing in a contest)

I think all the TBTF collectibles are really cool for sure my friend, which ones would you say are the coolest since there's a lot of them? :)

Love the balloons, pinwheels, and feathers (esp black, rainbow, and sweet feathers), and I am very fond of my star wand!

See that this thread hasn't been active for a little bit, I was wondering what everyone's favorite kind of collectibles? :D For me, I think the Balloons or the Beach Party collectibles are my current favorites! :) I also like the carnations and Spring Shamrocks a ton as well.

eggs, wands and halloween most notably

Love the balloons, pinwheels, and feathers (esp black, rainbow, and sweet feathers), and I am very fond of my star wand!

Very solid choices my friend! :) I think it would be cool if they brought back balloons or the glow wands in a future TBTF along with new variants of those collectible sets (I think it would be cool if they made new balloon colors and introduced like heart or bunny balloons)! :D

eggs, wands and halloween most notably

Are there any eggs in particular you find really cool and awesome amongst them in your opinion? :)

Last edited:
laudine's eyes closed egg and thunder's golden breakfast

Those were very neat looking for sure, it's too bad that they were just placeholder collectibles. :/ Imagine if they released them for April Fools this year except make them actual collectibles that stayed in your lineup! :D

See that this thread hasn't been active for a little bit, I was wondering what everyone's favorite kind of collectibles? :D For me, I think the Balloons or the Beach Party collectibles are my current favorites! :) I also like the carnations and Spring Shamrocks a ton as well.

Toy Hammer for sure, but besides that the Popsicle and all the Easter Egg collectibles are close to my heart <3

Last edited:
Probably the Spellectibles, candies, and then the wands for me.
For anything else it depends on color (ie: dark egg, black feather, etc.).

Last edited:
favorite? weird doll for sure not that i'll ever get one lol.

anyway red pinwheel is also real nice kidna want to buy one but ig those who have one is inactive af

I have a specific fondness for the Popsicle and the Weird Doll! That's not really news though...

My other favorites are Blue Flame, Crescent Wand, White Feather, の, Pinwheel, and Party Popper. I don't really think it's a secret that I love rare collectibles lol, but these ones just look particularly nice in lineups

(I also love the Disco Ball egg and I gush over it in other people's lineups, I just don't think I will ever get my hands on one, so I pretend like its not one of my favorites : P )

My favorite are the Frost Easter Eggs and Motes of Flame. I wish I could have been on TBT during the Fire Festival, but at least I managed to get the eggs.

My favorite are the Frost Easter Eggs and Motes of Flame. I wish I could have been on TBT during the Fire Festival, but at least I managed to get the eggs.

Those are really solid choices my friend! :) I wish the Motes of Flame were tradeable and I think it would also be cool if they brought them back in a future event as well so people have multiple options in terms of timestamps for collecting! :D

I have missed quite a lot of new collectibles, though I wished I hadn't! Some favorites of mine when I was more active were the TBTF feathers/pinwheels . I did at once have a couple feathers and a red pinwheel, but traded a few years back. Also, I've never had an animated collectible but if I did, it definitely be my favorite. Now I'm remembering the green Faire pinwheel that spun. That would be my favorite if I had to pick one. I'm interested in collecting again so I'm going to try and be active during some upcoming events.

I have missed quite a lot of new collectibles, though I wished I hadn't! Some favorites of mine when I was more active were the TBTF feathers/pinwheels . I did at once have a couple feathers and a red pinwheel, but traded a few years back. Also, I've never had an animated collectible but if I did, it definitely be my favorite. Now I'm remembering the green Faire pinwheel that spun. That would be my favorite if I had to pick one. I'm interested in collecting again so I'm going to try and be active during some upcoming events.

I definitely can relate, I only started getting into collectibles last year even though I have been a member of TBT since 2009 so I missed out on a ton of collectibles! o_O Now I'm playing catch-up! xD The feathers and pinwheels are really cool for sure, I especially love all the different variants of feathers there are now! :) That definitely is a smart idea for sure especially since the Easter event will be here before we know it which will provide a bunch of cool Easter Eggs! o/

Last edited:
My top favorite collectibles are the rainbow feather, love ball, moon wand, chao egg, and valentine's rose. I also really like the look of the character collectibles but so far there's none of my favorite villagers or NPCs (fun fact a crappy Wisp was my entry in the Spellectibles contest lol)

My top favorite collectibles are the rainbow feather, love ball, moon wand, chao egg, and valentine's rose. I also really like the look of the character collectibles but so far there's none of my favorite villagers or NPCs (fun fact a crappy Wisp was my entry in the Spellectibles contest lol)

I think a Wisp collectible would be really cool! I'm surprised one wasn't made for the Welcome Amiibo update since Wisp is such an important character in it! :eek: Would be cool if they add it this coming Halloween or something! :)

Does anyone know how much final boss feathers go for? Pandapples only has 1 sale and idk where wildtown got his price from. Any help would be appreciated cos I don’t think I’ve displayed it since I bought it from the shop in 2017 so I think it’s time to sell it lol.

Does anyone know how much final boss feathers go for? Pandapples only has 1 sale and idk where wildtown got his price from. Any help would be appreciated cos I don’t think I’ve displayed it since I bought it from the shop in 2017 so I think it’s time to sell it lol.

so i got that number because i saw the black feather for 23000 and only saw one sell from pandapples guide so i thought its pretty much extremely rare so i bumped the guide price up too 20000

Last edited:

Last I saw they were going for 4.5-5k

Back