• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

We don't step in to move collectibles or bells from an inactive account, regardless of the circumstances. If someone chooses to "invest" by handing their collectibles to another user then they assume the risk of not getting them back if the account goes inactive. Any sort of investing isn't officially facilitated by the site and won't be in the future, so we wouldn't get involved in something like this.

Yes.

this is good for bitcoin.

Beautiful background! Golden moon, green grass, pine tree, and the night sky all meet. And it’s gonna be on my birthday too.

Happy upcoming cake day! I was excited to see the banner change late last night. This is my first collectible event since returning. However, think I'm going to sit out for flower collectibles. I wish everyone luck with their hybrids and hope many of you get those new flowers. I am going to clean up Starfall (nl town) to get ready for the photo challenge. It's a weedy disaster!

Happy upcoming cake day! I was excited to see the banner change late last night. This is my first collectible event since returning. However, think I'm going to sit out for flower collectibles. I wish everyone luck with their hybrids and hope many of you get those new flowers. I am going to clean up Starfall (nl town) to get ready for the photo challenge. It's a weedy disaster!

Cake day? I’m having cream puffs instead of cake this year. So it would be more like “cream puff day”. But thanks for the wish.

I am confused about the dates system. where do i see the age of my collectibles?

go into ur profile and there's a shop tab, they need to be active. alternatively just hover over the ones on ur sidebar, u won't see the date tho if it hasn't been gifted so best just to go on the shop tab

go into ur profile and there's a shop tab, they need to be active. alternatively just hover over the ones on ur sidebar, u won't see the date tho if it hasn't been gifted so best just to go on the shop tab

oh ok let me try that... thanks mog <3

What is the market even like now? I’ve been gone for so long... I’d love to make some TBT but the collectible market seems nonexistent (not that I have any collectibles I’d sell at the moment).

Last edited:
What is the market even like now? I’ve been gone for so long... I’d love to make some TBT but the collectible market seems nonexistent (not that I have any collectibles I’d sell at the moment).

The market has slowed down considerably, but it should hopefully pick back up once AC Switch comes out and the crowd from that flocks in! :)

I wonder why the shop just suddenly picked up and slowed down again

Also RIP my chances of getting a pink tulip or pink rose </3

I wonder why the shop just suddenly picked up and slowed down again

Also RIP my chances of getting a pink tulip or pink rose </3

Are you talking about the performance of the vBShop?

I wouldn't give up that easily my friend! :( I got plenty on-hand in my shop and I will be glad to work out a deal with you to help you out (on my shop's thread, not here to stay on topic)! ;)

Are you talking about the performance of the vBShop?

I wouldn't give up that easily my friend! :( I got plenty on-hand in my shop and I will be glad to work out a deal with you to help you out (on my shop's thread, not here to stay on topic)! ;)

Yeah I actually meant the TBT Marketplace, not the actual shop on-site. Like there was a really short period of time where people were constantly trying to buy collectibles (End of December to mid-January or so), and idk if it's because I've been less active recently but that doesn't seem to be the case now.

Also I might be willing to buy one at some point, but I spent 150 tbt hoping to get one myself and nope. Not sure if I want to spend 200-300 tbt on one rn. But thanks for the offer ^^

Last edited:
Yeah I actually meant the TBT Marketplace, not the actual shop on-site. Like there was a really short period of time where people were constantly trying to buy collectibles (End of December to mid-January or so), and idk if it's because I've been less active recently but that doesn't seem to be the case now.

Also I might be willing to buy one at some point, but I spent 150 tbt hoping to get one myself and nope. Not sure if I want to spend 200-300 tbt on one rn. But thanks for the offer ^^

Ah, makes sense. It is natural for the collectible market to go through cycles of spikes and slumps just like any other market out there. I find that events typically produce spikes while the time period right before an event typically is the biggest slump. That isn't always the case though, Pokemon Week, for example, caused a frenzy in the market a week or 2 after the event because people were going crazy for Moon & Love Balls. We were still seeing ripples from that event months afterwards and there are still people actively looking for one of the new Pokeballs.

You are absolutely welcome! :D If cost is the issue my friend, know that I do offer collectible trade-ins if you have anything you don't need (I also accept combo trades of TBT + collectibles as well)! ;)

Last edited:

I can't speak for everyone else, but I kinda got a bit tired of constantly bumping my stuff, and would kind of just prefer to wait until I either have a decent amount of new notable stuff to sell/trade and/or for new/returning blood to mix up the user dynamics on this board. also, doesn't help that most all my main wants left are in the pricier end of the value spectrum, so I'm not really explicitly hunting for anything either atm

could end up bumping before any of this happens, but even beyond that, I'm also just far more focused on living dex completion right now, so....

Last edited:
When the banner reverts back to normal after an event, it feels depressing. Especially if it’s after a TBT Fair. But at least we have the memories of the event.

Now when I promised not to go back below 10k TBT, I could not keep that promise. Even when I get back up to it, I end up buying something else some time. Now spending on the “assorted collectibles” was quite interesting, but 12 chocolate cakes did not work as well as 12 apples.

After utilizing Heyden's counts for the number of Pink Hybrid Roses and Pink Hybrid Tulips in circulation before the very last list of new hybrids came out, it appears to be that there are 90 Tulips and 184 Roses produced total during the event! :eek: Seeing these counts, it looks like Pink Hybrid Tulips are going to be hard to find for the next year or so depending on if they come back next Flower Week. What is everyone's thoughts on the final counts and the implications of the future market (another thing to consider as well is how AC Switch is going to affect the future market)?

I mean they will obviously make a return. the big question is if they return right away, or if staff cycles through other hybrid(s) first before getting back to them

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, my thoughts are "sweet, more profits for me"

Last edited:
I mean they will obviously make a return. the big question is if they return right away, or if staff cycles through other hybrid(s) first before getting back to them

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, my thoughts are "sweet, more profits for me"

I'm getting a feeling that the next Flower Week will either cycle through the Blue Hybrids or it will be a ton of new ones (like purple and orange hybrids). It could also be a mixture of both of those possibilities as well! :)

Last edited:
(another thing to consider as well is how AC Switch is going to affect the future market)?

If it's anything like new leaf, everything will just become more expensive. More members will mean more TBT in circulation so people will be willing to pay more as it will be easier to come by

Last edited:
Back