• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I may eventually get back to that. The apples want their pride back. But at least they’ll get some toys to play with, such as:

- Tetris mini-arcade game
- Chocolate cake plush
- Plastic pumpkin cupcake play kit
- Light-up flower wand
- Eevee plush (with egg container)
- Blue rose flashlight

I really want a tetris arcade thingie but alas its non transferable i found out. i should have participated in the fairs lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw why don't we have the ultimate in collectible logo: um the Gracie's logo?

I really want a tetris arcade thingie but alas its non transferable i found out. i should have participated in the fairs lol

I’m sorry that you missed out. But you may get another animated collectible if you participate in the next fair.

I still have the list of all the animated collectible winners from the past TBT Fair events (with their current usernames). I hope you will be part of it too.

- Ably.Saucey
- ADanishMuffin
- aleshapie
- AlienLiaru
- Alolan_Apples
- Amissapanda
- amye.miller
- Araie
- B3N
- Believe_In_Kittens
- Blizzard
- BluePikachu47
- BungoTheElf
- Byngo
- Callaway
- Capeet
- chaicow
- Chibi.Hoshi
- Cinny
- Coach
- CometCatcher
- DaCoSim
- DarkDesertFox
- Debra
- derezzed
- Dogemon
- Eldin
- ElysiaCrossing
- EmmaFrost
- Fleshy
- Flyffel
- Freyen
- Gir
- Graciella
- gyro
- hallebean
- Heyden
- Ichigo.
- Jacob
- Jarrad
- Javocado
- jlee102083
- kayleee
- Kazelle
- Kiikay
- King Dorado
- kiwikenobi
- LambdaDelta
- lau.
- Lock
- Lythelys
- maarowak
- Macaron126
- Makoto
- Megu-Chan (Luz)
- megumin
- Meliara
- Misera
- Neester14
- oath2order
- Oblivia
- padfoot6
- PandaNikita
- pandapples
- Paperboy012305
- Peisinoe
- p e p p e r
- PinkStarburst
- pokedude14
- Rasumii
- Rosetti
- Rosorelle
- sally.
- SaltedKaramel
- Serine_Sapphire88
- Sheila
- Sholee
- sizzi
- skarmoury
- Sparro
- Starmanfan
- strawberrywine
- SuperPenguin
- The Hidden Owl
- thoraofasgard
- toadsworthy
- Trickilicky
- umeiko
- xSuperMario64x
- Zane

Seriously, the group add-on should have a price cut so we can have a group dedicated to all the previous winners.

Last edited:
i can't wait for the fair!! i hope it's 80's theme again!

Just thinking about it, there’s one thing I regret doing during the 2017 TBT Fair - not watching 1980’s movies or doing anything 1980’s related. I could’ve watched this movie while the fair activities are going. It was still an interesting theme, and it was my best TBT Fair I ever participated in. I got the top score in Tetris, won an animated collectible, bought Laudine’s lineart, and got up to 10k TBT after the event.

Last edited:
Just thinking about it, there’s one thing I regret doing during the 2017 TBT Fair - not watching 1980’s movies or doing anything 1980’s related. I could’ve watched this movie while the fair activities are going.

Any time is the best time to watch an 80's movie tbh :lemon:

But yeah I'd like to see the staff try to top the 80's arcade theme. That was dopeeeeee.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m sorry that you missed out. But you may get another animated collectible if you participate in the next fair.

I still have the list of all the animated collectible winners from the past TBT Fair events (with their current usernames). I hope you will be part of it too.

- Ably.Saucey
- ADanishMuffin
- aleshapie
- AlienLiaru
- Alolan_Apples
- Amissapanda
- amye.miller
- Araie
- B3N
- Believe_In_Kittens
- Blizzard
- BluePikachu47
- BungoTheElf
- Bunstelle
- Byngo
- Callaway
- Capeet
- chaicow
- Chibi.Hoshi
- Cinny
- Coach
- CometCatcher
- DaCoSim
- DarkDesertFox
- Debra
- derezzed
- Dogemon
- Eldin
- ElysiaCrossing
- EmmaFrost
- Fleshy
- Flyffel
- Gir
- Graciella
- gyro
- hallebean
- Heyden
- Ichigo.
- Jacob
- Jarrad
- Javocado
- jlee102083
- kayleee
- Kazelle
- Kiikay
- King Dorado
- kiwikenobi
- LambdaDelta
- lau.
- Lock
- Lythelys
- maarowak
- Macaron126
- Makoto
- Megu-Chan (Luz)
- megumin
- Meliara
- Misera
- Neester14
- oath2order
- Oblivia
- padfoot6
- PandaNikita
- pandapples
- Paperboy012305
- Peisinoe
- p e p p e r
- PinkStarburst
- pokedude14
- Rasumii
- Rosetti
- Rosorelle
- sally.
- SaltedKaramel
- Serine_Sapphire88
- Sheila
- Sholee
- sizzi
- skarmoury
- Sparro
- Starmanfan
- strawberrywine
- SuperPenguin
- The Hidden Owl
- thoraofasgard
- toadsworthy
- Trickilicky
- umeiko
- xSuperMario64x
- Zane

Seriously, the group add-on should have a price cut so we can have a group dedicated to all the previous winners.

Eyy look I'm in the cool kids club :cool:

You should add the cool people with snowglobes as well

But that’s for TBT Fair winners. However, if I did gather all of the contest winners (like when Laudine won 1st place in the spellectables design contest), I could put all of the snowglobe winners in that group.

Also, I updated that list a little. I remember that Monkey D Luffy is now B3N (I compiled that list back in 2017), but that “Bunstelle” user is now Freyen. I try to keep it up to date based on their current usernames, not usernames when they issued the collectibles.

Last edited:
I’m glad that I got to sell half my “assorted collectibles”. Now I am much richer than ever before. I’m in the list of “Most Bells” members, and for the first time since September 2014, I have more TBT Bells than posts.

Last edited:
Was there a TBT Fair last year? I couldn't find a topic for the 2018 Fair..
When is the fair usually held? I am so looking forward to the next event! :)

Was there a TBT Fair last year? I couldn't find a topic for the 2018 Fair..
When is the fair usually held? I am so looking forward to the next event! :)

No, there wasn?t a Fair for 2018. As for when it?s usually held, I?m not sure, but I think usually during the summer is when it happens. Maybe someone else can clarify this for you. :)

Last edited:
Can someone upload a bigger version of the weird doll image? why does it have a dirty belly button? lol

orange_doll.png

Looks like a button

I've been a bit scatterbrained lately due to some rl stuff so please forgive me if this is a stupid question. Was the Blue Rose Collectible one of the ones available in the Shop during the recent Flower Week? I'm wondering if the Blue Rose was or will be available at all in 2019. I'd like to have all of my roses be from the same year - even if I have to buy newer ones every year to accomplish it. Thank you!

I've been a bit scatterbrained lately due to some rl stuff so please forgive me if this is a stupid question. Was the Blue Rose Collectible one of the ones available in the Shop during the recent Flower Week? I'm wondering if the Blue Rose was or will be available at all in 2019. I'd like to have all of my roses be from the same year - even if I have to buy newer ones every year to accomplish it. Thank you!

There are no Blue Rose collectibles from 2019. So far the only ones are from 2018. I don't know if they plan on releasing more so I can't comment on that.

There are no Blue Rose collectibles from 2019. So far the only ones are from 2018. I don't know if they plan on releasing more so I can't comment on that.

I sort of thought that but with being a bit distracted right now I honestly couldn't remember for sure. Thank you for the help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

orange_doll.png

Looks like a button

It's even cuter bigger!! I love this collectible. Just looking at it makes me happy.

Seeing Leif in the banner forshadows something coming up.

Also, why two birthstones in the shop?

EDIT: they fixed it.

Last edited:
Back