• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Is there anyone else excited about the recent spike in TBT Market activity? :D I know I definitely am, it is just very nice seeing so many collectibles actively for sale and seeing so many people happy about getting collectibles or TBT they want! :)

Is there anyone else excited about the recent spike in TBT Market activity? :D I know I definitely am, it is just very nice seeing so many collectibles actively for sale and seeing so many people happy about getting collectibles or TBT they want! :)

What I’m hoping for now is that more people can enter my giveaway. Once I get to 100, that’s when I can give the prize to the winner.

Easter Egg Collectible Idea?

Since Easter will be here before we know it (time sure flies) and knowing some people have mentioned this idea in the past for the Easter Egg collectibles, I decided to try out a white Easter egg just for the fun of it! :D I call it the Radiant Easter Egg (I also placed it next to the Dark Easter Egg icon to show how it contrasts with an already existing collectible)! :) I tried to make it look like it was radiating light (which was a challenge since the background is already a color associated with sunlight), gave it a subtle texture on the egg shell portion, and tried to make it as clean as possible! What does everyone think about this concept idea? :D

attachment.php

attachment.php
easterEggDark.png

Last edited:
what a nice gift to laudine.... less work lol

jokes aside though, I like

alternately, given how the idea for easter eggs is that they're generally painted, and this is basically an unpainted egg design... fresh easter egg, or something

I plan on writing a blog entry that lists everyone who won a contest on The Bell Tree from 2011 and up. I may include the animated collectible winners from all TBT Fair events, pink candy winners, special snowflake winners, and golden egg winners.

Last edited:
I plan on writing a blog entry that lists everyone who won a contest on The Bell Tree from 2011 and up. I may include the animated collectible winners from all TBT Fair events, pink candy winners, special snowflake winners, and golden egg winners.

Props to you and the handful of others who do timelines and lil "history lessons" onsite. c: Looking forward to reading it in the future.

I'd be totally fine if they balanced out last year's all new eggs sans golden with entirely rereleased eggs this year, tbh

I agree, especially the Disco Ball Egg. There are literally more pinwheel collectibles than Disco Eggs. There were not very many participants last year.

Yep! Although with Easter coming I'm sure I'll soon have quite a few more besides those to collect. :p

Awesome, you know where to find at least one of them! ;) I'm also curious to see what the eggs are this year as well! :D Knowing that you are the biggest Easter egg collector on the block along with Lambda, I posted this on the previous page, but I think it already got buried and I was curious what your thoughts were on it? :D

Since Easter will be here before we know it (time sure flies) and knowing some people have mentioned this idea in the past for the Easter Egg collectibles, I decided to try out a white Easter egg just for the fun of it! :D I call it the Radiant Easter Egg (I also placed it next to the Dark Easter Egg icon to show how it contrasts with an already existing collectible)! :) I tried to make it look like it was radiating light (which was a challenge since the background is already a color associated with sunlight), gave it a subtle texture on the egg shell portion, and tried to make it as clean as possible! What does everyone think about this concept idea? :D

attachment.php

attachment.php
easterEggDark.png

Last edited:
Back