Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I would think the value would be relatively the same unless demand caused the price to be higher than normal. A great example of this is the Purple Bat Potions and the Moon & Love Balls. There are around 50 of each of these collectibles, but yet the Moon & Love Balls command a much higher price due to their extremely high demand from collectors and Pokemon fans. Additionally, if my memory serves me correctly, Moon Balls are rarer than Love Balls (in a supply point of view), but yet Love Balls typically cost more because people like them more (higher demand)! o_O

I was thinking that they would be cheaper than they are now, but they won’t be any cheaper than 2,000 TBT because of the light-like aspect of the wands.

I hope they have more glow wands. Like a snowflake wand or a pumpkin wand to name a few.

I was thinking that they would be cheaper than they are now, but they won’t be any cheaper than 2,000 TBT because of the light-like aspect of the wands.

I hope they have more glow wands. Like a snowflake wand or a pumpkin wand to name a few.

Oh, I apologize that I wasn't specific enough. I meant the Glow Wands would be around the same as an Apple in price if that were the case (edited my post to clarify better). I do think they would be worth more than Apples if they were around the same quantity as well just because they are appealing to the eyes! :) I think different glow wands would be cool as well! :D

Last edited:
are we talking all the (tradeable) glow wands combined being the same quantity as the apples or each individual glow wand being the same total as apples in circulation?

Last edited:
are we talking all the (tradeable) glow wands combined being the same quantity as the apples or each individual glow wand being the same total as apples in circulation?

As in, each tradeable glow wand existed in the same quantity as Apple collectibles (since this is a theoretical scenario). o/

it’s 2019 and there’s still no bob collectible

Knowing how popular Bob is, I am quite surprised as well! His collectible would also look really awesome in any lineups that use a lot of purple as well! :D

I am also surprised there is no Coconut collectible yet as well especially since it is one of the original fruit of Animal Crossing and would be complementary to the current Fruit collectible set since it would make it possible to have a complete fruit set on a single solid row in a lineup instead of it looking awkward with only 5 collectibles.

Bob could work well as a surprise New Year's collectible given his birthday is January 1st!

And totally not to be released with the Party Poppers again.

Last edited:
Does anybody remember Kracko when he was the big obsession of the 2017 TBT Fair? I womder if Kracko is coming back to our future events.

Does anybody remember Kracko when he was the big obsession of the 2017 TBT Fair? I womder if Kracko is coming back to our future events.

Even though I don't remember the 2017 TBT Fair since I was inactive at the time, it would be really cool if they brought back the Sweet Feather in a future event! :)

Another idea for the next event.. More Yoshi themed collectibles for the release of Yoshi's Crafted World? :)

Back