Events & Collectibles General Discussion

eep i'm so happy w my little line up atm, we defo need some more rainbow and colourful collectibles! i think this is the first time i've hauled out my rainbow feather bc i find it hard to use but i'm super happy w it, seeing them around the forum is nice bc they're so bright!!!!!

I definitely agree for sure, imagine if they had a Rainbow Easter Egg (probably a cooler name like Spectrum Easter Egg) and other neat collectibles! :D The Rainbow Feather definitely looks really good with your Kaleidoclover for sure! :)

eep i'm so happy w my little line up atm, we defo need some more rainbow and colourful collectibles! i think this is the first time i've hauled out my rainbow feather bc i find it hard to use but i'm super happy w it, seeing them around the forum is nice bc they're so bright!!!!!

Mog it's soooooo cute <3

if they ever make a rainbow egg, I think I'd like to see it as a sort of tie-dye splatter look

just to have an egg with that sort of egg painting style

Last edited:
if they ever make a rainbow egg, I think I'd like to see it as a sort of tie-dye splatter look

just to have an egg with that sort of egg painting style

This would be a really cute collectable!
Tye dye was what I was thinking when I heard rainbow egg!

the main question is where's my vesta collectible at?!?!?!?! villager week soon PLEASE, i would also settle for a vesta egg (thunder if u're watching here)

Rosie collectable. mostly known as the mascot of Animal Crossing. Also appeared in the Doubutsu no Mori movie.
just put her quote "One good purr deserves another"

All of y'all looking to trade your kaleidoclovers for disco eggs are really unlucky I won my own clover because I would have done that in a heartbeat if I hadn't won :rolleyes:
(Instead I got this beautiful popper though <3)

All of y'all looking to trade your kaleidoclovers for disco eggs are really unlucky I won my own clover because I would have done that in a heartbeat if I hadn't won :rolleyes:
(Instead I got this beautiful popper though <3)

send me the kaleidoclover to be able to make someone lucky with a disco ball egg trade

say, like me

though somewhat more seriously, I'm not even sure how much I want the disco ball or galaxy eggs right now.... though I've really no real means to get currently. not so much as an "uninterested in them" thing, but more of a "would like to wait and see if the upcoming easter event makes them less scarce" thing

Last edited:
Quick question:

Is crescent glow wand not tradeable?

as mentioned above, it isn't

for a brief summary of ungiftables (some possibly missing, someone correct me if I made an error anywhere)

all trophies+ribbon
rainbow feather
all animated collectibles, minus the christmas lights* (may or may not be giftable only once though)
fair patches
raffle entries
special snowflake
holiday candy canes
golden christmas candy
pink candy
dark candy (also nearly unobtainable)
dusty scroll
ancient lantern
fire festival collectibles
golden egg
easter bunny
game icon collectibles
astral inner planet floating gold #10
corrections
nearly all account upgrade features, with the exception of the small mailbox
turnips
fertilizer
bell bag

and with the possible exception of the gold candy being changed to be giftable if rereleased, like how the christmas candy was last year, everything in this list should be treated as permanently ungiftable until further notice

also, while not ungiftable, you can only gift birthstones (and I assume valentine's roses*) once before they're locked to a single user

*become inactive after their respective events

Last edited:
The HHD collectible is a sort of "I was here when the game released" thing, so that's why. Same for the NL icon, except for the 5th year anniversary. That one isn't as set in stone though and could be re-released for ten years or something if any of us are still on this website.

I imagine we will have some sort of AC Switch equivalent too! :)

as mentioned above, it isn't

for a brief summary of ungiftables (some possibly missing, someone correct me if I made an error anywhere)

all trophies+ribbon
rainbow feather
all animated collectibles
fair patches
raffle entries
special snowflake
holiday candy canes
golden christmas candy
pink candy
dark candy (also nearly unobtainable)
dusty scroll
ancient lantern
fire festival collectibles
golden egg
easter bunny
game icon collectibles
astral inner planet floating gold #10
corrections
nearly all account upgrade features, with the exception of the small mailbox
turnips
fertilizer
bell bag

and with the possible exception of the gold candy being changed to be giftable if rereleased, like how the christmas candy was last year, everything in this list should be treated as permanently ungiftable until further notice

also, while not ungiftable, you can only gift birthstones (and I assume valentine's roses) once before they're locked to a single user

snowglobe :lemon:

Back