Events & Collectibles General Discussion

God I hope its not like clues and all like the easter egg hunt. I am so bad at solving riddles and clues!

Same here, I've never participated in an Easter Egg hunt event before so I'm not sure how well I'll do. I did take a look at the previous years' events though and those riddles looked SO hard!

imagine different colour Yoshi eggs ★_★

I'd rather more pokemon eggs to coincide with the upcoming releases of shield and sword tbh

also, on tying in event collectibles stuff with new games releases, it'd be pretty fitting imo if the next fair brought back the balloons and possibly pinwheel too. to go along with animal crossing switch happening soonish

plus it'd be convenient for timestamp purposes and all

Last edited:
After counting all the results of the Kaleidoclover lottery winners, I just wanted to report to all of you that there are 71 Kaleidoclovers total in existence! :D

sweet. so what is that? like 3000 tbt value minimum?

Considering how many people love these and the fact there are less in existence than Moon & Love Balls collectively, it is definitely possible to reach that projection especially years from now. :) I think the value of them at the moment is more like in the 1,500-2,500 range depending on the seller & buyer. o/ I could be wrong of course and I am always curious to hear what everyone else's thoughts are! ;)

Considering how many people love these and the fact there are less in existence than Moon & Love Balls collectively, it is definitely possible to reach that projection especially years from now. :) I think the value of them at the moment is more like in the 1,500-2,500 range depending on the seller & buyer. o/ I could be wrong of course and I am always curious to hear what everyone else's thoughts are! ;)

Yeah, drawing from what I’ve read from others and seen, I would agree that the 1,500-2,500 range sounds like where it’s at right now. It could definitely go up in the future though! :)

my thoughts are too expensive

It definitely depends on the seller & buyer like I said, but I am curious to see what the market does since I will be able to spectate due to not being on the hunt for them anymore. o/

I'm curious, how *likely* would I be able to get a popsicle? I know it's from the retired tbt beach fair, and I think there aren't that many. Is this one of those collectables that people will pay tbt for, or is it now a collectable for a high ranked trade only?

Last edited:
I'm curious, how *likely* would I be able to get a popsicle? I know it's from the retired tbt beach fair, and I think there aren't that many. Is this one of those collectables that people will pay tbt for, or is it now a collectable for a high ranked trade only?

They pop up every once in awhile, usually 1-2k range (lower if ur lucky). Definitely scarce these days but not impossible to come by.

It's interesting we don't really have a general "Looking For" collectibles thread like we did for AC Villagers. Sometimes I feel like making a [buying] collectible thread is a little too much every time we want just 1 or a few collectibles.. hopefully someone can make it one day (if it's allowed by staff.) (I would be willing to make one if you're reading this and permit it @Justin.)

Anyway, copying straight from my sig; putting this out there to test my luck if a seller sees this one day:

Looking to buy:

latest
latest
latest
latest

Dare I start my search for the whole feather set. Wish me luck. Please message me if you're willing to sell any of these

It's interesting we don't really have a general "Looking For" collectibles thread like we did for AC Villagers. Sometimes I feel like making a [buying] collectible thread is a little too much every time we want just 1 or a few collectibles.. hopefully someone can make it one day (if it's allowed by staff.) (I would be willing to make one if you're reading this and permit it @Justin.)

this would be a bit redundant, given the collectibles list thread, but if this gets made, might I suggest listing all the giftable collectibles in the op? with distinctions as well for ones like birthstones that can only be gifted once or any unique collectibles

Anyway, copying straight from my sig; putting this out there to test my luck if a seller sees this one day:

Looking to buy:

latest
latest
latest
latest

Dare I start my search for the whole feather set. Wish me luck. Please message me if you're willing to sell any of these

Hey my friend, I definitely can help you out with the Rad Feather (it's surprising how rare they are [less in existence than White Feathers])! I have one in my shop currently! :D If you are interested in working out a deal, feel free to reach out to me! ;) I hope you are doing really well today and I look forward to hearing from you soon my friend! :)

eep i'm so happy w my little line up atm, we defo need some more rainbow and colourful collectibles! i think this is the first time i've hauled out my rainbow feather bc i find it hard to use but i'm super happy w it, seeing them around the forum is nice bc they're so bright!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also in terms of what jacob said, it's a cute idea but i feel like it would get sooooooo cluttered, remember ppl are constantly bumping their thread looking for things, you'd probably end up having to comment saying u're looking for the same thing every day or so, unless op kinda updates their first page or something like that with a list of what ppl r wanting and for how much, i could kinda see it working then

Back