Events & Collectibles General Discussion

so this is completely unrelated to collectibles, but is it just me, or could we combine and remove the 3 pinned threads just below this one into some sort of "tbt marketplace additional rules and regulations" master thread? that could also be used for anything new that crops up, if ever needed

Last edited:
All of y'all looking to trade your kaleidoclovers for disco eggs are really unlucky I won my own clover because I would have done that in a heartbeat if I hadn't won :rolleyes:
(Instead I got this beautiful popper though <3)

I'm happy you won one! And if you didn't, I would have given you one of mine :)
Where is your two row lineup by the way? It was really cute as well!

I'm happy you won one! And if you didn't, I would have given you one of mine :)
Where is your two row lineup by the way? It was really cute as well!

I'm going to alternate my current one and the two row one! I love the two row one to death but it doesn't fit my party popper.
Also you're the sweetest <3

I'm going to alternate my current one and the two row one! I love the two row one to death but it doesn't fit my party popper.
Also you're the sweetest <3

the strife of having multiple dope line-ups of collectibles is that we can't show them all off at once

*sigh*

Is there going another TBT fair soon? I really want a black feather. I could buy it off someone but i dont have enough bells

Last edited:
Is there going another TBT fair soon? I really want a black feather. I could buy it off someone but i dont have enough bells

typically they occur in the summer/ late summer.... I want say the last ones were around august. This is all based on my memory and no research though lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

fun fact i have the first black feather in existence ;)

typically they occur in the summer/ late summer.... I want say the last ones were around august. This is all based on my memory and no research though lol

fun fact i have the first black feather in existence ;)

how much would people sell it for? like 5k bells?

the fairs prior to 2016's were all during the winter, but yeah. if there is one this year, it'll most likely be during the summer

unless they go for some seasonal theme and switch it up to fit that theme, of course

the fairs prior to 2016's were all during the winter, but yeah. if there is one this year, it'll most likely be during the summer

unless they go for some seasonal theme and switch it up to fit that theme, of course

Define summer... your timezone?

summer in tbt time

so america

you can just check past threads in the bulletin board to see when the fair ran years before (2013, 2014, 2016, and 2017 are its years on this site)
do you think it will happen this year? I see a patten. 1,1,2,1,?
also i cant seem to see thread about the 2017 fair. it looks like i was blocked

Last edited:
Back