• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

nobody cares about festivale, not even the staff

also, nice subtle seasonal lineup change?

unless that's just new stock the just happened to fall into good positions lol

I definitely think that is a shame since I think they could easily do like a mini TBT Fair with it and come up with a cool way to collect different feather collectibles.

Thank you my friend, I think it might actually be a permanent change because I like how the color gradient on the regular Easter Egg mirrors the Kaleidoclover (Blue<-Green<-Yellow<-Orange Orange->Yellow->Green->Blue)! :)

The Egg Hunt is coming. Maybe this time, I should go for the golden egg. If it’s too hard, I should at least acquire a new or returning egg.

The Egg Hunt is coming. Maybe this time, I should go for the golden egg. If it’s too hard, I should at least acquire a new or returning egg.

I definitely think the golden egg would be cool to own, but I have decided since acquiring my dream lineup that I would rather focus on acquiring the tradeable Easter eggs so I can help others out with getting the eggs they want at a very affordable cost (since I am content with my lineup and don't see myself doing any more changes to it)! ;)

I'm hoping I won't like the new eggs too much, as I'll be needing some ammunition to find some of the collectibles on my wish list!

I wish the golden egg came with a prize pack of 10k tbt, so you can purchase eggs you missed from others

- - - Post Merge - - -

I definitely think that is a shame since I think they could easily do like a mini TBT Fair with it and come up with a cool way to collect different feather collectibles.

honestly, with both the older solid color and newer multicolor non-rainbow feathers, they could even split it up so that half the feathers are for some festivale-tied event and the other half are for the fair if they wanted

I'm hoping I won't like the new eggs too much, as I'll be needing some ammunition to find some of the collectibles on my wish list!

Considering the collectibles on my wishlist are really just eggs at this point, I hope they release some gorgeous ones lmao.

Last edited:

my petty self and the lack of any notable events in forever to get a good variety of collectibles to sell (in addition to last year being all new eggs) still has me hoping they just skip releasing new eggs this year

or if they have to release new eggs, make them low cost

Last edited:
Considering the collectibles on my wishlist are really just eggs at this point, I hope they release some gorgeous ones lmao.

Haha, I feel you! I hope they're gorgeous to you, and to everyone else, so I can use them to trade for my wishlist! ;)

my petty self and the lack of any notable events in forever to get a good variety of collectibles to sell (in addition to last year being all new eggs) still has me hoping they just skip releasing new eggs this year

or if they have to release new eggs, make them low cost
I wouldn't be against low cost collectibles at all, I wouldn't even mind them being released in large quantities so it keeps it low cost even after release. I don't mind so much the "limited edition" of them, I mainly just want to make a pretty & pink line-up since that's my favourite colour. Unfortunately these seem to cost more generally ;)

Haha, I feel you! I hope they're gorgeous to you, and to everyone else, so I can use them to trade for my wishlist! ;)

I wouldn't be against low cost collectibles at all, I wouldn't even mind them being released in large quantities so it keeps it low cost even after release. I don't mind so much the "limited edition" of them, I mainly just want to make a pretty & pink line-up since that's my favourite colour. Unfortunately these seem to cost more generally ;)

oh by low cost, I specifically mean ones like the eevee and leaf ticket eggs, that cost the least amount of eggs to purchase

community cost is another matter, though these eggs still tend to be relatively cheap, due to the amount in circulation

Still looking for that Rosie collectable
also that Black feather. Cant wait for another tbt fair

honestly, with both the older solid color and newer multicolor non-rainbow feathers, they could even split it up so that half the feathers are for some festivale-tied event and the other half are for the fair if they wanted

I just realized you posted this Lambda! :eek: I actually think this is an absolutely fantastic idea that would allow for both kinds of Feather collectibles to be distributed and it also will give TBT another fun event that everyone can enjoy! :) By also doing this, it will still retain the creative freedom for the feathers that would be distributed during the TBT Fair! :D

Can I become a staff member so I can make collectables? Haha.

I know the Beach Fair won't be re-released, nor the other Fair thing, possibly. But since I was never on for Easter, I'm excited to any eggs get re issued, and I am kinda hoping for some new ones, even 1 or 2. I doubt I'll get any good ones, but it is kinda fun to see.

Can I become a staff member so I can make collectables? Haha.

I know the Beach Fair won't be re-released, nor the other Fair thing, possibly. But since I was never on for Easter, I'm excited to any eggs get re issued, and I am kinda hoping for some new ones, even 1 or 2. I doubt I'll get any good ones, but it is kinda fun to see.
GAHHHHHH! I wanted to ice cream swirl. i didnt want to spend more than the original price
Haha I wish i was a staff member too~~ To make me rosie collectable

im honestly not the biggest on eggs tbh - they look so wonky
unless they make a jirachi egg
then thats the Good Stuff lmfao

but more than anything, i hope they release sum other fun stuff of variety!!
there so many eggs already, itd be nice to see what other stuff could pop up :-0
mayb like..... a bunny or smthin
or a basket collectible idk

Back