• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

im honestly not the biggest on eggs tbh - they look so wonky
unless they make a jirachi egg
then thats the Good Stuff lmfao

but more than anything, i hope they release sum other fun stuff of variety!!
there so many eggs already, itd be nice to see what other stuff could pop up :-0
mayb like..... a bunny or smthin
or a basket collectible idk

Bunny balloons for easter!!

I definitely think that would be an awesome idea too because I am still surprised there is no Bunny or Heart Balloon collectible (especially since those shapes are very signature to Animal Crossing)! Maybe they can do the Heart Balloons during Valentine's Day in the future perhaps? :)

that would be so cute!! screw the eggs lmao

Maybe they can do the Heart Balloons during Valentine's Day in the future perhaps? :)

the heart balloons would be the best thing, especially of diff colors... imagine. so powerful.

i'd love to see a sunflower or hibiscus flower collectible. i'm such a sucker for flower collectibles.

the heart balloons would be the best thing, especially of diff colors... imagine. so powerful.

i'd love to see a sunflower or hibiscus flower collectible. i'm such a sucker for flower collectibles.

Definitely, I know you would absolutely pounce for a yellow one! ;)

I definitely think the golden egg would be cool to own, but I have decided since acquiring my dream lineup that I would rather focus on acquiring the tradeable Easter eggs so I can help others out with getting the eggs they want at a very affordable cost (since I am content with my lineup and don't see myself doing any more changes to it)! ;)

Is this just a nice way of saying you want money like the rest of us :p

Is this just a nice way of saying you want money like the rest of us :p

Yes :p, except I plan on selling them for much cheaper than the market value during the event so I can help people out so they can hunt for other eggs they want (because I don't plan on collecting Easter Eggs for my personal lineup and I know there are plenty of people on here that are far more passionate about them). I'm not going to be greedy and scalp them to sky high levels (heck, I might even do giveaways as well depending on how many eggs I can acquire during the event). lol

you can now select eggs from the currency transfer drop-down menu!

(for newer users, no. you can't transfer egg currency)

So let's say I have 15 Eggs, but I'm going to be buying Easter Egg Collectibles for only 12 Eggs total. I can't send remaining 3 Eggs to a friend? This will be good to know, as I thought you could! :)

On another note, I think we can all agree that we need an urgent Love Ball reissue ;)

On another note, I think we can all agree that we need an urgent Love Ball reissue ;)

Even though more Love Balls in circulation would be nice, it is most likely not going to solve the problem of the very high price of them because the demand for them is that high (because it is a Pokemon collectible and it works well with many other kinds of lineups [like all-pink lineups]) and most people who get one will probably not return it to circulation in the future which will make them unicorn rare again eventually. That's my thoughts, but I am always curious to hear what others think on such thoughts since speculation is part of the fun of collecting these lovely collectibles! ;)

Last edited:
So let's say I have 15 Eggs, but I'm going to be buying Easter Egg Collectibles for only 12 Eggs total. I can't send remaining 3 Eggs to a friend? This will be good to know, as I thought you could! :)

all special currencies have always been restricted to the earner, as far as I remember

and iirc, as far as the easter event goes, they typically allow you to trade in any unused eggs for a small sum of tbt near the end of/post-event

and leftover fair tickets last I recall went to raffle drawings

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even though more Love Balls in circulation would be nice, it is most likely not going to solve the problem of the very high price of them because the demand for them is that high (because it is a Pokemon collectible and it works well with many other kinds of lineups [like all-pink lineups]) and most people who get one will probably not return it to circulation in the future which will make them unicorn rare again eventually. That's my thoughts, but I am always curious to hear what others think on such thoughts since speculation is part of the fun of collecting these lovely collectibles! ;)

my thoughts are release more balls of other varieties

- - - Post Merge - - -

love ball egg incoming

3ztozn1s.png

Last edited:

They def weren't selling for 5k+ right off the bat tho so depending on /how/ they were rereleased I could easily see the price dropping back down, at least a little bit (since they were awarded for participation rather than through a contest or raffle, which I was v happy about.. trying to win one would have made me nuts haha). Really the only reason for the relatively low number available is because of an unfortunate lull of activity during Pok?mon Week- if a similar event happened with more ppl active there'd be Moon/Love balls to spare. :b

- - - Post Merge - - -

that egg is awesome @lambdadelta

They def weren't selling for 5k+ right off the bat tho so depending on /how/ they were rereleased I could easily see the price dropping back down, at least a little bit (since they were awarded for participation rather than through a contest or raffle, which I was v happy about.. trying to win one would have made me nuts haha). Really the only reason for the relatively low number available is because of an unfortunate lull of activity during Pok?mon Week- if a similar event happened with more ppl active there'd be Moon/Love balls to spare. :b

- - - Post Merge - - -

that egg is awesome @lambdadelta

i was surprised that even 100 people participated in that event tbh, the forums have been undergoing a lull for a long time. a lot of the people who did participate in the event have been mostly inactive since but may be back around and trading during egg hunt; i'd say some of the participants were also members who don't get involved in the collectible trading side of the forums and are oblivious to the collectibles market. generally, my impression was that most people who wanted love ball were able to get one in the weeks after the event. i myself did say on discord in the last couple days that people are 'going crazy for loveballs rn,' but what does that even mean? i think there are like 4 whole people with active love ball buying threads. yet, that seems like wild demand-- that's how far the collectible trading market here has fallen. so i don't think there's enough track record for the love ball to know how to view it just yet, but i have a hunch more will shake loose when people check in over Easter.

please don't praise my <5min photoshop ****post

don't be so modest-- that was one of your very best ****posts :D

Back