• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Easter is this month though, don't think next months currency will be Easter related when Easter is this month : (

Maybe an Easter Egg collectible based on the Egg we have to hunt for in the future Gyroidite event?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind ignore that suggestion, the egg from the Gyroidite event is boring as hell

pocket camp letting us down like always tbh

thanks to the staff, I was able to modify the zipper egg further into something truly pure and beautiful

uqkiqdzq2.png

Are there any other creepy collectables out there that can be sold? I forget which one isn't for sale, the pink or dark candy, and there's also kinda Lucky? Looking at my lineup, it feels like there's somethin missing...

I mean I really don't expect to get one of those candies, just throwing collectables out there.

Are there any other creepy collectables out there that can be sold? I forget which one isn't for sale, the pink or dark candy, and there's also kinda Lucky? Looking at my lineup, it feels like there's somethin missing...

I mean I really don't expect to get one of those candies, just throwing collectables out there.

Lucky definitely would look really good in your lineup my friend! :) His collectible definitely can be sold, it just has a restriction sadly that makes it impossible to own more than 1 at once. :/

pink candy, dark candy, dusty scroll, and ancient lantern should be the only ungiftables of the lot

christmas gold too, if you count any candies as halloween themed

also, you may as well put the weird doll here as well, with how impossible it is to pry out of anyone's hands

Last edited:
Sakura flower is cute

Dang, it has been a while since you have been on here! :eek: Your username definitely looks familiar to me somehow, but I can't point my finger at it... lol The Spring Sakura is definitely a good looking collectible for sure! :D

Back