• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

what kind of eggs do you guys want for Easter? Re-issues of old designs or new ones?

Even thou I wasn't around to participate in last year's event, I wouldn't mind seeing new ones. I've seen the old ones and I have no really must for them. Sure the galaxy and disco are pretty, but it's not like I must hunt them. I would like to see some new ones, adds a little excitement. Personally I think they will reissue old ones, with 2, max of 4 new eggs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Somehow, my logic problem TBT giveaway didn’t do too well. I did get five people answering correctly, which was the goal, but if that were part of the TBT Fair (which I think is a good idea), I don’t know how well it will do.

I wanted to try, but when I saw it I was on break at work and with those kind of problems I really need to sit down, write and plan everythin out.

Last edited:
Somehow, my logic problem TBT giveaway didn’t do too well. I did get five people answering correctly, which was the goal, but if that were part of the TBT Fair (which I think is a good idea), I don’t know how well it will do.

I was just kinda doing others things myself

also, I could say something about the payout not personally being worth the amount of effort of solving it to me, but honestly, I'd of done it just for the sake of doing it if I was in the right frame of mind, knowing me

So if logic problems become a TBT Fair event, people will do them? I’m good at writing these problems.

I know I would be interested in such activities for sure, I think it is a fun and interesting way of earning prizes in events! :)

The egg hunt is just as bad, maybe not as bad, but still bad. The logic problems aren’t even as evil as the egg hunt.

honestly, the only truly bad one imo was the one nobody found

though I'm also biased, because I generally avoid threads like those, since that many video embeds tends to lag my computer like hell. and being buried in the middle of the thread on top of that is just, yikes no

also, small nod to the occasional off-site ones too, since really. don't make me go to outside sm things I may not even use ever

Last edited:
I am definitely curious to see how many of these Spring Sakuras get sold before their distribution ends, there are 95 of them in existence currently as of this post! :)

Dang, I got 19 for sale in my shop currently so we are both on the same boat here! xD

Took me a lot to get that “Rudolph” tag I must of gifted like 50 of them lmao now I’m suffering

Edit: I had 656 gift points so I probably gifted like 100 dang

Last edited:
Took me a lot to get that “Rudolph” tag I must of gifted like 50 of them lmao now I’m suffering

Edit: I had 656 gift points so I probably gifted like 100 dang

That is absolutely crazy! :eek: That explains why people like Darius-The-Fox have so many of them! xD It does make me wonder though: how many Winter Mittens exist total?

Last edited:
That is absolutely crazy! :eek: That explains why people like Darius-The-Fox have so many of them! xD It does make me wonder though: how many Winter Mittens exist total?

Wayyyy too many. I would of gotten rid of them in 2016 but you couldn’t gift them back then so I was just stuck, unless I wanted to discard them but eh.

Back