• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Guys I had a dream last night that red balloon was an Easter prize
I don't think that will happen since it's not Easter related but it reminded me how much I'd die for a red balloon :(

Guys I had a dream last night that red balloon was an Easter prize
I don't think that will happen since it's not Easter related but it reminded me how much I'd die for a red balloon :(

Hopefully, the dream will come true to some degree because I think a Red Balloon would be really awesome looking as well! ;)

what kind of eggs do you guys want for Easter? Re-issues of old designs or new ones?

I would prefer new ones, specifically the kracko egg I've been waiting for my whole life (by which I mean since I learned about kracko two years ago)

I would be ok with re-issues of the ones from last year! I didn't get to participate so I only have one of those eggs.

what kind of eggs do you guys want for Easter? Re-issues of old designs or new ones?

zipper egg

though that half-joke aside, I'm still leaning towards pure rereleases, still entirely because of last year

wouldn't complain about there being any new eggs though (but my sanity would)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys I just realized they fixed the Frost Easter Egg so it's an Easter item again and it's honestly so satisfying

tis the season???

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sunflower egg with pink background

I'd actually rather the background stay consistent, tbh

Last edited:
Somehow, my logic problem TBT giveaway didn’t do too well. I did get five people answering correctly, which was the goal, but if that were part of the TBT Fair (which I think is a good idea), I don’t know how well it will do.

Somehow, my logic problem TBT giveaway didn’t do too well. I did get five people answering correctly, which was the goal, but if that were part of the TBT Fair (which I think is a good idea), I don’t know how well it will do.

I definitely attempted to try it, but I was just totally out of it today (& I also wanted to give others the chance to win the TBT :))! xD I think it would actually do well in the TBT Fair and provide a challenging, but yet possible activity that anyone can do. :)

Last edited:
Back