• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Thanks, guys! I definitely was not plugging in the right word combination for the search feature; I couldn't find a proper tier guide. I appreciate the help! :)

How did I not know about the Aurora Egg?! It’s gorgeous. ;A; When did it come out, last year?

If a sea bass collectible has been released, I bet you’ll have a hard time selling it for 200 TBT or more.

If a coelacanth collectible has been released, the market value may be 15,000 TBT.

Wow, it's crazy how much the price has come down on fruits - esp. peaches!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If a sea bass collectible has been released, I bet you’ll have a hard time selling it for 200 TBT or more.

If a coelacanth collectible has been released, the market value may be 15,000 TBT.

A seabass collectible! xD justin pls

If y'all want fish collectibles, then it'll have to be done in a special way. Like a Fishing Tourney perhaps?

How it could be done I don't know, but if the staff consider it, it can be done.

Wow, it's crazy how much the price has come down on fruits - esp. peaches!

The good news is that collectibles these days are much easier to get. Granted, it’s still hard to get the glow wands, Pok?balls, Galaxy Egg, Disco Ball Egg, Red Pinwheel, and Party Popper, but everything else is cheaper and easier.

A seabass collectible! xD justin pls

Be careful what you wish for. The worst Animal Crossing character is definitely the sea basses. They are even more annoying than Resetti, Phyllis, and your least favorite villagers.

The good news is that collectibles these days are much easier to get. Granted, it’s still hard to get the glow wands, Pok?balls, Galaxy Egg, Disco Ball Egg, Red Pinwheel, and Party Popper, but everything else is cheaper and easier.

Be careful what you wish for. The worst Animal Crossing character is definitely the sea basses. They are even more annoying than Resetti, Phyllis, and your least favorite villagers.

Heh heh, i was mostly being sarcastic. I think a sea bass collectible would genuinely be cursed, lol. xD

I want the staff to flood everyone's lineup with sea bass collectables. And make them un-discardable X)

Or make them really cheap and giftable only so we can troll our fellow tbt users with a FULL lineup of sea bass. Like the Xmas lights or Valentines Rose.

I want the staff to flood everyone's lineup with sea bass collectables. And make them un-discardable X)

Or make them really cheap and giftable only so we can troll our fellow tbt users with a FULL lineup of sea bass. Like the Xmas lights or Valentines Rose.

Whatever you said has already been predicted a long time ago.

If there was a sea bass collectible, the staff would constantly dish out sea bass to everyone daily and make everyone annoyed lol

Kind of like the sardines in Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, right? That would be... interesting...

Still not over how awesome the new eggs are lol ★_★ Laudine's collectibles are so vibrant and just pop with color, idk how she does it with a 28px canvas!

I wish timestamps didn't exist because ugh I want this lineup so bad and all I would need is one more blue balloon
(In an even more perfect world the hammer would be a rainbow feather but idk how that's ever gonna happen)
Omk but having six green balloons and six yoshi eggs is actually realistic time-stamp wise, other than the part where I find four more green balloons

Last edited:
TAKE OUR MONEY JUSTIN, I KNOW YOU READ THIS

- - - Post Merge - - -

Make your wallet dummy thicc!

Shame that we can't move our collectibles in a certain spot in our sidebar at will. I bet if this happens, though, there'll be less buying/selling here.

While yes, free movement of collectibles would be.... convenient, it feels a lot more successful when you actually get a solid line up

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish timestamps didn't exist because ugh I want this lineup so bad and all I would need is one more blue balloon
(In an even more perfect world the hammer would be a rainbow feather but idk how that's ever gonna happen)
Omk but having six green balloons and six yoshi eggs is actually realistic time-stamp wise, other than the part where I find four more green balloons

Low key obsessed with your line up... never thought of a pyramid shape for similar collectibles and I really like it

tbh, I feel enough success just being able to get the damn things to begin with

I can't even understand wanting to get high off of trading for desired timestamp placements. just seems absolutely insane to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know it wouldn't be the same, but what about a red feather or pinwheel as an alternative to the party popper? (thinking in terms of color matching with the hammer on the opposite end)

Last edited:
Back