• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

While yes, free movement of collectibles would be.... convenient, it feels a lot more successful when you actually get a solid line up

- - - Post Merge - - -

Low key obsessed with your line up... never thought of a pyramid shape for similar collectibles and I really like it
Thank you!! It happened completely coincidentally based on the fact that 4 of my Yoshi Eggs are 2014 and 2 are 2015 and the balloons are in between!

tbh, I feel enough success just being able to get the damn things to begin with

I can't even understand wanting to get high off of trading for desired timestamp placements. just seems absolutely insane to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know it wouldn't be the same, but what about a red feather or pinwheel as an alternative to the party popper? (thinking in terms of color matching with the hammer on the opposite end)
This is true...I wish I could acquire a pinwheel :( why they gotta be like 20k

Honestly, same!

Please staff! Or let us change the time stamp for a certain amount of TBT..
Is it bad I would rather pay IRL cash then large amounts of TBT to change it (but anything is better than nothing!!!)

I mean if you look at pokecord they do something kinda similar where you pay to get things. But also do you know the rift that would be created between those paying and those not... I would hate to see every other post be someone whining about not wanting to pay

Last edited:
I mean if you look at pokecord they do something kinda similar where you pay to get things. But also do you know the rift that would be created between those paying and those not... I would hate to see every other post be someone whining about not wanting to pay

That's fair. I'd just be sad if they introduced a reorganization feature for 20k tbt which I could never afford without selling all my collectibles.

I have a small surprise collectible change coming up on Wednesday that I think some of you will really appreciate, stay tuned!

(not related to the current timestamp discussion!!)

Now I'm slightly interested as to what this change is... Probably isn't that consequential but I guess we'll see on Wednesday.

Curious to see! Maybe the change to the golden egg?

Also happy to read the timestamp discussion has been noticed! Who knows, maybe one day..
Would it even technically be possible? Maybe the feature doesn't even exist, so then we can just forget about it at once :)

I hope the chocolate cake gets a remake, because the design is so out of date.

(Yes, I triple rhymed)

Back