• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

tasty chocolate cake

like the tasty cake to the old cake, it's a slice of chocolate cake instead of the whole thing

Last edited:
I actually quite like the chocolate cake's design?? I like it better than the cake and tasty cake actually...

i was thinking this too o: the chocolate cake design is really cute (tart collectibles would be a nice addition! especially with all the different flavours c: )

I have a small surprise collectible change coming up on Wednesday that I think some of you will really appreciate, stay tuned!

(not related to the current timestamp discussion!!)

i am editing my comment because I got the hibbie jibbies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

dates are now viewable from the inventory page as well as what your current lineup looks like

omg yes please!

Last edited:
oh no please don't say that..i am very superstitious and it really gave me the hibbie jibbies i am so sorry but true..i know you're probably joking but i am literally scared

If you are concerned over all the collectibles turning into sweet feathers I am 99.999% sure it won’t happen.

I have a small surprise collectible change coming up on Wednesday that I think some of you will really appreciate, stay tuned!

(not related to the current timestamp discussion!!)

quoting, because the shop is down atm, and it may or may not be relevant to this

(they could also simply be removing the spring sakura and doing the usual monthly inventory switches)

Last edited:
I wonder how many birthstones were discarded this past month and in general but this is especially good news for those with lovely birthstone lineups (and also ones in the works). :eek:

Back