• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Even though I already posted this on the Collectible Hub Discord Channel, I would like make a post on the actual forum so it is accessible to everyone! :)

I recently have decided that I am releasing the BB Code/text source of my shop, PARADISE Collectibles, so everyone has access to many techniques that can beautify shops and make them nicely organized! :) The code can be found at the very last post of my shop thread:

https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...127965;-️🍀-SHOP-CLOSED/page179

I hope everyone finds this very useful and enjoy utilizing it! :D

You know whats green? Grass. You know what eats grass? Cows. You know what Cows do after eating grass? Fill in the gap. The gap is the flower wand /s.

I promise nobody actually hates flower wands people are just memeing
also if you read this far DESPITE ME SAYING IT WAS FOR LAUDINE/THUNDER ONLY, nobody should feel obligated to sell me their wand lol, I appreciate how everyone will rally for a cause but I want other people to enjoy their wands too

Last edited:
I promise nobody actually hates flower wands people are just memeing
also if you read this far DESPITE ME SAYING IT WAS FOR LAUDINE ONLY, nobody should feel obligated to sell me their wand lol, I appreciate how everyone will rally for a cause but I want other people to enjoy their wands too

didn't thunder make the wands lol

Back