• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

fvpV3Z7.png
OsCVzh7.png
eJTiPCn.png
1utDbhy.png
lghLfbX.png
awamLPC.png

just a quick thrown-together idea for a future old school week collectibles set

maybe one with the board being more active, to warrant something like this

Last edited:
fvpV3Z7.png
OsCVzh7.png
eJTiPCn.png
1utDbhy.png
lghLfbX.png
awamLPC.png

I actually... really enjoy that :0

That'd be awesome tbh.

fvpV3Z7.png
OsCVzh7.png
eJTiPCn.png
1utDbhy.png
lghLfbX.png
awamLPC.png

i want

also og pokeball is what it should be i dont like those new cartoony ones much

Would anyone here be interested in joining a TBT Collectibles Upkeep-like discord server if we made one? Basically a place to talk about collectibles in general, but also if any collectible resource (The collectibles wiki, tiers list, sales spreadsheets, timeline, etc.) needs help or updating we can all talk about it as the current educated collectible market members ?

Link would be open to share to anyone, and you can talk about anything collectible-wise, maybe new restock theories, lineups and aesthetic help, new collectible ideas, collectible speculation, anything fun that isn't official-- It would just be over discord, at least until TBT (maybe one day) decides to do their own collectible sub-channel. Thoughts ... ?

Ps. Its scientifically proven by researchers that having good friends and connections in the collectible biz can help you buy, sell, and find collectibles easier than doing it all alone. Discord chats = friendships :]

Last edited:
Would anyone here be interested in joining a TBT Collectibles Upkeep-like discord server is we made one? Basically a place to talk about collectibles in general, but also if any collectible resource (The collectibles wiki, tiers list, sales spreadsheets, timeline, etc.) needs help or updating we can all talk about it as the current educated collectible market members ?

Link would be open to share to anyone, and you can talk about anything collectible-wise, maybe new restock theories, lineups and aesthetic help, new collectible ideas, collectible speculation, anything fun that isn't official-- It would just be over discord, at least until TBT (maybe one day) decides to do their own collectible sub-channel. Thoughts ... ?

Ps. Its scientifically proven by researchers that having good friends and connections in the collectible biz can help you buy, sell, and find collectibles easier than doing it all alone. Discord chats = friendships :]

I'd totally be down for this. I'm sure there are plenty of others who would be as well. c:

Would anyone here be interested in joining a TBT Collectibles Upkeep-like discord server is we made one? Basically a place to talk about collectibles in general, but also if any collectible resource (The collectibles wiki, tiers list, sales spreadsheets, timeline, etc.) needs help or updating we can all talk about it as the current educated collectible market members ?

if you do go through with it feel free to send me an invite :eyes:

Echoing what LambdaDelta has said, I want a white carnation. I feel like the white carnation would look so good with the peach and Spring Shamrock collectables, I love white flowers with Peaches and Clovers.

Echoing what LambdaDelta has said, I want a white carnation. I feel like the white carnation would look so good with the peach and Spring Shamrock collectables, I love white flowers with Peaches and Clovers.

I would be all for a White Carnation collectible as well! :) Maybe during the next Flower Week they could possibly make it so that you can breed them using the red and pink carnation collectibles like in the actual games.

Last edited:
unpopular opinion but i think flower wand is gaudy and tacky and overpriced and i hate it

Last edited:
imagine owning one.... couldn’t be me!! it’s not the prettiest imo and should be moved to the last tier

Last edited:
Back