• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

hey i haven't been on here for a minute! was wondering if my collectibles on sidebar are worth anything for IGB/nook tix

The red candy is not worth much unfortunately, maybe like 5 tbt? You also can't trade away your New Horizons token or 2013 Fair Patch, although that one is 7 years old and pretty rarely seen :]

So what’s the current exchange rate, for ACNH Bells. Has it dropped (more TBT per IGB), or have we been used to the higher rates for so long that it’s the same? Apparently, not very many people have 20 million Bells (or even 5 million Bells) in ACNH, so you should be able to get more TBT for a certain price.

I remember what was responsible for the extremely high TBT exchange rate in ACNL. It’s not just beetle farming and turnip trading advantage. It’s because of collectibles. Demand for collectibles was so high that the exchange rate rose quickly. In just 12 short months, it went up from 100 TBT per 1 million to 100 TBT per 20 million. Then it stayed there because of the low supply of TBT Bells and high supply of IGB.

The current exchange rate seems to be 1 million for 100 TBT.

Thanks. Even though I don’t have 1 million Bells, that rate seems pretty low compared to New Leaf’s.

I do not like trading millions of Bells at once. The process was very tedious in New Leaf.

at least for acnh you care carry up to 4.059m bells at a time

downside though is only the town residents can access the abd now

I wonder if we are going to see any new items that cost more than the royal crown now that we can carry more money at once.

at least for acnh you care carry up to 4.059m bells at a time

downside though is only the town residents can access the abd now

It’s best to keep the exchange rate under control this time. Hopefully, people don’t demand Pokéballs and glow wands over Nook Miles items and in-game Bells this early in the game.

I’d assume that the exchange rate would be 100 TBT per 100k Bells due to being a new game, money-making systems being nerfed, and more spending opportunities. Boy I was wrong (I’m looking at you tarantulas and sturgeons). And the collectible culture remained to be strong here on TBT, so I can see why it’s at 100 TBT per 1 million.

Last edited:
can anyone tell me how much these collectibles are worth? (in tbt first and foremost, possibly nook miles tickets and igb too)

• coco collectible
  • lobo collectible
  • jingle collectible
  • isabelle collectible
  • pave collectible
  • tortimer collectible
  • jack collectible

can anyone tell me how much these collectibles are worth? (in tbt first and foremost, possibly nook miles tickets and igb too)

• coco collectible
  • lobo collectible
  • jingle collectible
  • isabelle collectible
  • pave collectible
  • tortimer collectible
  • jack collectible

Villager collectibles go for about 100 tbt each most of the time, you might be able to get more off Tortimer or Pave tho! I think thats 4 NMT equivalent each

Villager collectibles go for about 100 tbt each most of the time, you might be able to get more off Tortimer or Pave tho! I think thats 4 NMT equivalent each
thank you! unfortunately i don't own those, i'm looking for them lol - mainly coco atm, but i have the other villager collectibles not listed and i'm not sure how much they're worth either (lucky, mint, leif, ruby)

thank you! unfortunately i don't own those, i'm looking for them lol - mainly coco atm, but i have the other villager collectibles not listed and i'm not sure how much they're worth either (lucky, mint, leif, ruby)

You should be able to find them fairly easy when collectibles turn back on! They also are mostly recurring collectibles so if you wait long enough they will be rereleased eventually.

You can find their estimated prices also in The Collectibles Tier List and The Collectible Pricing Thread. They use different pricing methods but theyre made to reference and help with stuff like this

I just wish they would give us a time frame for when collectibles will be back.
I feel like ive been refreshing my page every 2 minutes hoping to see my bells pop up somewhere.

I’ve been thinking that when I sell in-game Bells for TBT Bells, it’s not easy to catch up with the current inflation rate, so I would ask for more TBT for a certain amount of IGB. It’s hard to imagine in the IGB supply to inflate extremely fast from when this game was launched. So I’m going to charge more TBT, pretending that it never happened.

show of hands, who else still can't do anything with their collectibles?

🖐🖐🖐
also, is anyone able to buy extra ACNH tokens? i know it's supposedly unique but stuck one in my cart and i cant checkout lol.
Post automatically merged:

also the mobile version of the lineups is so cute.

show of hands, who else still can't do anything with their collectibles?

I couldn’t display mine but I bought an acnh token and now it works??

Edit: to be clear my candy only showed up after the purchase.I checked old posts and it didn’t have the candy, bought the acnh one, and now all my posts have both ig

well I just realized the inventory is in lineup order from newest to oldest for the active and inactive sections, so that's neat

@skarmoury I'm guessing it's still set to unique status and operating based on that. just a bit oddly atm

Back