• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I'm so excited to get my lineup back :love:

BTW if anyone hasn't heard about it, there's a discord groupchat dedicated to collectibles and collectible trading/lineup sharing!! There's a link in my sig if anyone at all wants to join :] I figured I might as well try and reach out to anyone who is back since the new site update

I would love to have all the 6 pieces of the Japanese logo (the houses), but the way the collectables are displayed in two rows of five items each, it doesn't really work that well...

Also, is the shop open? I can't find it.

I would love to have all the 6 pieces of the Japanese logo (the houses), but the way the collectables are displayed in two rows of five items each, it doesn't really work that well...

Also, is the shop open? I can't find it.

Yes, you can click on the bell bag icon on the interface and click on the word shop to get there.

Ok i have not used this site in years, and I honestly can't remember how to buy icons lol or how to earn bells. Please help

Ok i have not used this site in years, and I honestly can't remember how to buy icons lol or how to earn bells. Please help
all you do is click the persons bells underneath their profile picture :)
For earning bells, you just have to post a lot

When i click the bells under my profile I see no way how to buy icons. It just says redemption code?
So, to buy collectibles, you click the shop tab up by the search bar, then click on SHOP.
If you want to buy collectibles off of other members, then you click their bells under their profile picture to transfer bells to that person.
(obviously if you have come to an agreement on a trade. Dont just send bells to ppl randomly lol)

When i click the bells under my profile I see no way how to buy icons. It just says redemption code?

I think infinity meant in order to send someone else bells.

to actually buy stuff you can use the shop or buy things from other people

I think infinity meant in order to send someone else bells.

to actually buy stuff you can use the shop or buy things from other people
Your lineup
thumb_feels-good-image-gallery-list-view-know-your-meme-52804775.png

Sorry one last question
i bought the user name color change, but when i went to go use it via the inventory it wasn't there? did i do something wrong?

No, you didnt do anything
Sorry one last question
i bought the user name color change, but when i went to go use it via the inventory it wasn't there? did i do something wrong?
No, you didnt do anything wrong. There was a massive overhaul to the website recently and one of the last things to come back is that. lol

I think my current sidebar is my new “assorted” collectibles sidebar. It’s a shame that I don’t have a glow wand in it, but it at least has no more than one collectible in every category.

Whether or not I sell my apples, I’m no longer the apple person you used to know. I’m into pillows now. I still shouldn’t sell all of them since they are part of my iconography, but I have changed.

Pasion_Pillows? I’m not sure if I would change my username to that, but that sure does match who I am now. By the way, I clicked on that link. I didn’t know it was a 7th gen region too.

Now if I had ten pillow collectibles, I would never sell them, ever.

Back