• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Question: I'd like to host a TBT bells giveaway, is it still okay to do so? Like with people entering by posting and a random person gaining an amount of TBT from me in the end. Because I haven't seen one since I came back on the forums.
Hope my question is clear lol

Question: I'd like to host a TBT bells giveaway, is it still okay to do so? Like with people entering by posting and a random person gaining an amount of TBT from me in the end. Because I haven't seen one since I came back on the forums.

Yeah, it totally is ok! :) I think people are just more focused on New Horizons at the moment.

basically yeah, but keep in mind
Chat/Spam Giveaways

Sometimes users like to host giveaway threads in the TBT Marketplace that encourage users to chat or post spam in order to win the giveaway. While we always love to see users host giveaways, these actually go against our post quality rules, so please do not make these types of threads here. Instead, The Basement board allows these posts to be made, as post quality rules aren't as strictly enforced there. Going forward, please keep all chatty threads in The Basement.

Remember there are plenty of more creative giveaway methods that you can use in the TBT Marketplace that don't involved repeated spam! You could have entrants guess a number (once), share their favourite joke, tell a personal story, solve a puzzle or riddle, or more.
to not do anything it says not to here

How do I arrange my line-up? I've never really organized it beyond hiding some and keeping others active, lol.

-edit- is it by date? with newest first and oldest last?

Last edited:
How do I arrange my line-up? I've never really organized it beyond hiding some and keeping others active, lol.

-edit- is it by date? with newest first and oldest last?
Yep it’s by dates, you can trade with other members if you’re looking for a certain time stamp

Where do the egg collectibles even come from? They aren’t even in the shop even as sold out? I want them but idk how to get them haha

Where do the egg collectibles even come from? They aren’t even in the shop even as sold out? I want them but idk how to get them haha

Eggs are prizes from the annual Easter Egg Hunt on the forum, so they are only available during the event. We didn't have one this year due to everything going on with the site migration, but you can still purchase eggs from previous events from other users. Some are more expensive than others based on rarity/popularity.

Oh thats good to know! I'm sad there was none this year, maybe they will run a delayed one? There really doesn't seem to be much in the shop right now, most things are sold out haha....

After my latest purchase, here’s what collectibles I have:

Birthstones - September Birthstone (more like a TBT registration stone to me)
Cakes - Chocolate Cake
Fruit - Apple
Letters - Green Letter (Mori)
Flowers (basic) - Yellow Tulip
Flowers (hybrid) - Blue Rose
Pokéballs -
Villagers -
TBT Beach Party - Ice Cream Swirl
Feathers -
Balloons/Party Items - Light Blue Balloon
Glow Wands -
Arcade Items - Tetris Grid (animated)
Seasonal - Famous Mushroom
Easter Eggs - Eevee Egg
Candies - Orange Candy
Halloween - Pumpkin Cupcake
Christmas - Jingle Doll

So I’m missing a feather, a Pokéball, a glow wand, and a villager. Hopefully, I can fill all of these categories. I would’ve still had them if it weren’t for my pursuit for more TBT Bells (I want to get to 20,000 TBT again). I also have the rare 10 collectible, as well as the Super Gold Mailbox and the 50 Envelopes (which are former add-ons that turned into collectibles). I have more, but that’s all I’m going to say.

Is this a good place to suggest collectibles? If so, I'd think it'd be cool to see some star fragments or maybe even the Zodiac fragments/animals. Just a thought :coffee:

Reactions: rip
Is this a good place to suggest collectibles? If so, I'd think it'd be cool to see some star fragments or maybe even the Zodiac fragments/animals. Just a thought :coffee:
star frag collectibles would be sooo cute.. small, large, and one for every zodiac sign 💖

I'm sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to ask this but I'm sure where else to do so... I'm looking into selling my Raymond for TBT but have no idea what would be a fair asking price, and if doing so is even allowed?

I'm sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to ask this but I'm sure where else to do so... I'm looking into selling my Raymond for TBT but have no idea what would be a fair asking price, and if doing so is even allowed?
Its ok :)
Anything In-game related would go under the ACNH section.
Anything Non-game related would go in the TBT marketplace

TBT Marketplace
Sell, buy, trade, and giveaway forum collectibles and other non-Animal Crossing items with TBT bells. Please use the Animal Crossing boards for Animal Crossing trades regardless of currency.

New Neighbor Network
Sell, buy, trade, and give away Animal Crossing: New Horizons villagers.

Thanks guys! I figured that was the case but just wanted to make sure since I haven't seen many people asking for TBT in those threads. :)

Back