• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Not sure if this is the right place to post, sorry if it's not... can anyone share what the going rate for a pokeball is? They seem somewhat rare, so I'm guessing quite a few bells to buy one? thanks!

Not sure if this is the right place to post, sorry if it's not... can anyone share what the going rate for a pokeball is? They seem somewhat rare, so I'm guessing quite a few bells to buy one? thanks!
iirc, around 16k TBT? for sure 10k+

Would it be allowed to sell a collectible for ACNH IGB ? How much could I get for a Pikachu Easter Egg ? Thanks.

[EDIT] : The Pikachu Easter Egg has been sold. :)

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what tbt is good for right now besides collectibles?

You can definitely buy NMT or buy IGB. Heck even DIYs and items sell for TBT :0
I actually just converted my 2400 tbt to igb a few days ago. I should’ve clarified if there are any forum items to spend on. I used to participate in holiday forum events and buy collectibles when the shop wasn’t neglected as much. I don’t play other games like Pokémon or need art so I think tbt for me was best used for igb probably. Thanks again for answering!

Another dumb question but is there a guide to pricing for collectives for tbt on here? I want to sell my extra old collectibles but I don’t want to overcharge.

I noticed that glow wands are becoming more popular on this site.

I didn’t go for the flower wand for being the easiest of the glow wand collectibles. If it were because of difficulty, I would’ve went for the star wand. I went for it because I don’t have any green collectibles, and I have a lot of blue collectibles.

Anyone know when there'll be a restock? I really really wanna buy a choco cake and other treats. Let them eat cake, I say!

ha ha... =P I'm just worried that if they eventually do a restock, I'll miss it.

What notice do we get and where when things have been restocked?
I'm not sure honestly, we haven't had one since 2017 so I wouldn't get your hopes up... ;-;

Hi everyone! I am new here and not sure is it the right place to ask, but anyway, I need apples, peaches and oranges. I have cherries, pears and coconuts for exchange. Can anybody help me with this?

Back