• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Hi everyone! I am new here and not sure is it the right place to ask, but anyway, I need apples, peaches and oranges. I have cherries, pears and coconuts for exchange. Can anybody help me with this?
A better place to ask would be Nooks Cranny ! Thats where all the buying/selling/trading happens but Id be happy to help you out w fruit :- )

Hi everyone! I am new here and not sure is it the right place to ask, but anyway, I need apples, peaches and oranges. I have cherries, pears and coconuts for exchange. Can anybody help me with this?
Not the right place but pm me if you still need these and I’ll help you.

Is there a Memorial Day event and will there be a collectible for it? I apologize if this has been asked and answered somewhere else. If so, please kindly point me to the post where it is and I will look for the answer there. Thanks.

Is there a Memorial Day event and will there be a collectible for it? I apologize if this has been asked and answered somewhere else. If so, please kindly point me to the post where it is and I will look for the answer there. Thanks.

We never had a Memorial Day event on this site. There were only a few holidays the site has an event for (Christmas, Halloween, Easter, and Valentine’s Day), but many holidays didn’t get an event for them. And of course, there’s a major event that is not based on a holiday.

We never had a Memorial Day event on this site. There were only a few holidays the site has an event for (Christmas, Halloween, Easter, and Valentine’s Day), but many holidays didn’t get an event for them. And of course, there’s a major event that is not based on a holiday.
What major event is that? or where can I find such information?

What major event is that? or where can I find such information?

The event in question is otherwise known as The Bell Tree Fair. They don’t host it every year, but the last two times, it was hosted mostly in August and partially in September. I wonder if they’ll have it again this year.

The event in question is otherwise known as The Bell Tree Fair. They don’t host it every year, but the last two times, it was hosted mostly in August and partially in September. I wonder if they’ll have it again this year.
It'd be brilliant to have it this year with the large influx of users from the recent launch of NH. It'd help people get invested in the site and give more of a community feeling to all of the new users (vs. reddit, discord, and nookazon where they might go for trades)

It'd be brilliant to have it this year with the large influx of users from the recent launch of NH. It'd help people get invested in the site and give more of a community feeling to all of the new users (vs. reddit, discord, and nookazon where they might go for trades)

I think that the only reason why they may not host it this year is because of the software change. Even though we may have our items and stuff, the site isn’t fully settled yet. We still don’t have the sky changes, not yet at least.

I think that the only reason why they may not host it this year is because of the software change. Even though we may have our items and stuff, the site isn’t fully settled yet. We still don’t have the sky changes, not yet at least.
That makes a lot of sense because I know there are tons of kinks to get out when changing the forum software. It was a big upgrade. All the same, I really don't mind if the remaining fixes take a lower priority to community events and new collectibles. I think other people are also quite happy with where the site is at too?

I really want new collectibles. Like a sandcastle, and other summer themed stuff.. fall themed stuff.. more Halloween stuff ;v; and some easer games cause some of us aren’t that smart

Can we do another summer event so I can get a ice cream and pop thanks cuz no one wants to sell them :(

I’m surprised at how fast guessing giveaways go now. I remember when they took over two hours to get to 100 posts. Just recently, it took less than an hour to get to 250 posts.

can i just rant about my collectibles for a moment

i would really like a third choccy cake for my top row in the center, but i <<highly>> doubt i'll be able to find 2 items that look cute in between them (where my second and fourth tasty cakes are) AND a choccy cake that fits in the center with the correct timing. ahhhhh. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE plsletmemovemycollectiblesplsgodAHHHHHHHH

sorry had to get that out and was not going to go through the pain of explaining that to someone who is normal.

can i just rant about my collectibles for a moment

i would really like a third choccy cake for my top row in the center, but i <<highly>> doubt i'll be able to find 2 items that look cute in between them (where my second and fourth tasty cakes are) AND a choccy cake that fits in the center with the correct timing. ahhhhh. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE plsletmemovemycollectiblesplsgodAHHHHHHHH

sorry had to get that out and was not going to go through the pain of explaining that to someone who is normal.
What date do you need for the chocolate cake?

What date do you need for the chocolate cake?
basically I'd want one in the middle of the tasty cakes
and 2 other collectibles besides tasty cakes that would go in between the 3

Attachments

• 0840D94E-4ECC-4DAF-84C5-760996E4AAEF.jpeg
    0840D94E-4ECC-4DAF-84C5-760996E4AAEF.jpeg
    219.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 96B67700-B8C4-41F8-BE49-17BDB3678610.png
    96B67700-B8C4-41F8-BE49-17BDB3678610.png
    355.9 KB · Views: 78
  • D0F4074A-4E06-424F-9175-0AD4237E77DC.png
    D0F4074A-4E06-424F-9175-0AD4237E77DC.png
    356 KB · Views: 65
Anyone know when Father’s Day Carnations first released?

I think I want to get my lineup symetrical with carnation, choco cake, something, choco cake, carnation. My oldest choco cake is from 2013, so wonder if it’s possible to get a carnation older than that.

Back