• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Can anyone help me figure out if there were any Pink Hybrid Roses released AFTER the Blue Hybrid Roses? They don't seem to be super common in general but all of them seem to be from 2016, and the Pink ones seem to be from the spring and the Blue ones from the winter.

According to toadsworthys collectible timeline, the initial release of blue roses came before the pink ones. However it is much more common to find blue roses from the red balloon fair last christmas, as they were purchasable from the shop then. But a pink rose after a blue one should be possible!

According to toadsworthys collectible timeline, the initial release of blue roses came before the pink ones. However it is much more common to find blue roses from the red balloon fair last christmas, as they were purchasable from the shop then. But a pink rose after a blue one should be possible!
Awesome! Thank you! I've only been searching for a day or so, but I wanted to make sure it was possible before I invested a bunch of my time into it. Thank you for the help!

I was curious if Jack's collectible comes in stock during the month of October and I'm so excited for the candies!!~ I never bought a collectible before but I know I need the pumpkin cupcake or Jack at least ❤
On that note, I was curious to know the tbt worth of the old Jack collectible where more of his body is included in the icon?

I was curious if Jack's collectible comes in stock during the month of October and I'm so excited for the candies!!~ I never bought a collectible before but I know I need the pumpkin cupcake or Jack at least ❤
On that note, I was curious to know the tbt worth of the old Jack collectible where more of his body is included in the icon?
The old Jack collectible no longer exists, all of them were given the updated design with just his head.

In which years did the Purple Bat Potion came out?

2018 and 2019, I believe!

Now when I host a giveaway where you’re free to enter, I try to limit which members can enter (not specific ones, but general ones), mainly to give others a chance. Case in point, my latest giveaway wouldn’t let anybody with more than 5,000 TBT enter. I wouldn’t take discrimination too kindly, but it’s not really a shop (and the purpose isn’t to discriminate, but rather to reach out to other members). It’s worth trying new challenges as a giveaway host.

What do you think of this idea for TBT/collectible giveaways?

What time/timezone does the shop reset? I constantly see collectibles that are out of stock but I'm not sure when the shop is restocked.

can we talk about how star wands are sooooo ugly like if i had one i would immediately trade it to someone for a sweet feather 'cause they suck!!! ew*
yeah star wands are sooo ugly whoever has one should.. immediately give it away

What time/timezone does the shop reset? I constantly see collectibles that are out of stock but I'm not sure when the shop is restocked.
Most of the items in the shop are not regularly restocked. There might be small restocks every now and then, but they are usually announced and very, very rare. The only regular update is to switch out the birthstone each month.

If you're interested in something that's out of stock, your best bet is to try to buy it from another user.

star wands are awesome, sell me one.

also gonna be nice to see what new potion colour comes to, kinda sad i could never grab one tbf :c

oh boiiiii it's time to figure out where these lovely new eggs fall on the collectible tier list:lemon:

seems like the candy corn egg has been selling for ~500-600, the moonlight egg for ~1000 and the cobweb egg has had offers upwards of 3k. I'm thinking the moonlight one might shift up in price a little more but I'm especially interested in seeing how the cobweb egg price fluctuates after the event.

Back