• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

flea infestation 2020

(might I suggest a restock of them too, at some later point?)
April's not too far away. ;)

Honestly I'm not sure any of us realized they were still unique or had checked on that since the 2017 April Fool's joke. I'd say 3.5 years later is an appropriate time to allow for full infestation.

Will there ever be another collectible design/suggestion contest again?

That would be awesome! Would love to see another Easter Egg painting contest, but yet require all entries to be designed to be turned into a 2D image with depth (no 360 degree design essentially).

Will there ever be another collectible design/suggestion contest again?
We cannot give a hard 'yes' or 'no' on a question like this because it doesn't fit the way in which we plan and structure our events. Based on our previous experience with running collectible design events I would say that it's unlikely that we will run another. Of the two concepts, the collectible suggestion event is the one with the greater chance of returning someday.

wow, I can't believe everyone and their entire family making a snowflake wand killed future collectible design events

Are you allowed to go into further detail? I’m very curious to know why exactly design contests are no longer a possibility. If it’s against rules somewhere by talking about past incidents, it’s fine. Just disappointing that those kind of events are unlikely to happen now. 😔

exactly what was said, tbh

nothing dramatic, afaik. just repetitive for an event where the creator(s) got the collectible they made for free

so imagine if a bunch of people were to all enter with the same item to try to win for a thing meant to be hyper limited in terms of winners lol

I hear those design events are really just stressful for the staff. While its fun for the members it seems the staff dread hosting them

exactly what was said, tbh

nothing dramatic, afaik. just repetitive for an event where the creator(s) got the collectible they made for free

so imagine if a bunch of people were to all enter with the same item to try to win for a thing meant to be hyper limited in terms of winners lol

Ahh, yeah that just seem like a crappy thing to do. Like copying someone’s homework word for word and expecting a perfect score, no questions ask. Really sucks, but understandable why they’d not want to host anymore after something like that.

nah, nothing like that. people just really wanted a snowflake wand collectible lol

the entries proper were all different, but considering the staff (iirc, @Laudine for this one) had to make the actual finalized collectibles....

nah, nothing like that. people just really wanted a snowflake wand collectible lol

the entries proper were all different, but considering the staff (iirc, @Laudine for this one) had to make the actual finalized collectibles....

Oh ok, I see now. Thank you for clarifying. Hopefully they would give it another shot in the future with somekind of rule in place to lessen the hassle of such a situation again.

any chance the Christmas gold candy will make a return this year? c:
I'm sure we can't get an official answer for this, but the christmas gold candy was released two years ago and brought back the following year. My personal guess would say there's a pretty good chance it'll return but we won't know until a christmas event begins, which we shouldn't even assume !!

Back