• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I haven't really bothered with collecting the collectibles before but the Halloween event was a lot of fun so now I'm trying to collect a few older ones!

I was just wondering: there's no list of complete collectibles with how many there are on the site? I know about the thread which has a complete list of the collectibles, but you can't see how many of a specific collectible are in game? Hope my question is clear :)
I was just wondering because I always love looking at that kinda data.

I haven't really bothered with collecting the collectibles before but the Halloween event was a lot of fun so now I'm trying to collect a few older ones!

I was just wondering: there's no list of complete collectibles with how many there are on the site? I know about the thread which has a complete list of the collectibles, but you can't see how many of a specific collectible are in game? Hope my question is clear :)
I was just wondering because I always love looking at that kinda data.

I'm still new here, so I'm not sure if there's a list like that, but you can see on an item's shop page how many of that item have been sold. I'm not sure if that number would include ones given out as prizes and such though. Like on the Leif page it says 237 were sold

Do some people believe that dark blue balloons with a 2014 date are more common than the 2020 variants? If so, why?

Do some people believe that dark blue balloons with a 2014 date are more common than the 2020 variants? If so, why?

It's because it's true. Last year we had a Red Balloon Tour event that was basically a bunch of mini events with different currency. For a certain type of currency, you could buy the newly-released Red Balloon collectible, a Blue Balloon, or a Green Balloon. Most ended up buying a Red Balloon, meaning that there were few of the other two colors with a non-2014/2015 date.

It's because it's true. This year we had a Red Balloon Tour event that was basically a bunch of mini events with different currency. For a certain type of currency, you could buy the newly-released Red Balloon collectible, a Blue Balloon, or a Green Balloon. Most ended up buying a Red Balloon, meaning that there were few of the other two colors with a non-2014/2015 date.

Oh yes, it was because of the red-balloon why there were less people buying the other colors this year. I think you meant this year.

I'm still new here, so I'm not sure if there's a list like that, but you can see on an item's shop page how many of that item have been sold. I'm not sure if that number would include ones given out as prizes and such though. Like on the Leif page it says 237 were sold
this is true for most collectibles, however some collectibles that are given out (like as an award for completing a forum challenge) are not counted. for instance, well over 200 people entered the haunted house competition, and I'm sure most of them were accepted so they all got an eerie star potion. however when you look at it in the shop page it says only 3 were sold.

tbh, I'm probably like one of the only people (maybe even only person? idr) with 2019 blue/green balloons. since grabbing it meant forfeiting the red balloon, which wasn't purchasable until 2020, and I think most people just waited until the end. even if they didn't grab red

Last edited:
will fleas ever not be unique 🥺 👉 👈

I definitely agree it would be awesome if they became no longer unique, but my best guess is that it wouldn't happen unless they reissue them in the future (April Fools 2021 perhaps?).

YES

bYB85KL.gif

We could always dream though! I actually just bought a Flea ironically enough considering this conversation. lol
i did a bit ago too and saw another for sale, that's why i asked lmaoo

Back