• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Are there any plans to allow users to trade animated collectibles? Just wondering!

Animated collectibles are typically given out as event/contest prizes with 1 exception (Magical Fireworks) so I doubt the current existing animated collectibles would become tradeable. Who knows though, staff may release an animated collectible down the road that is intended to be tradeable.

EDIT: Ninja’ed lol

Who knows though, staff may release an animated collectible down the road that is intended to be tradeable.
Vw2hx18.gif
Vw2hx18.gif
Vw2hx18.gif
Vw2hx18.gif
Vw2hx18.gif

Vw2hx18.gif
Vw2hx18.gif
Vw2hx18.gif
Vw2hx18.gif
Vw2hx18.gif

Yeah, the holiday lights are great, as well as the valentine’s roses. Can’t wait to see them in everyone’s lineups again. 🥰

I think 25 TBT each if memory serves me correctly, but something is telling me that they may be even cheaper than that. lol
5 bells, the last time
And just as in past years, you can decorate your sidebar too with your very own holiday light collectibles. Christmas Lights are now available in the Bell Tree Shop for only 5 Bells (WOW -- that's a DEAL!) and you can only display one right now by having it gifted to you, so help light up your fellow forum members' sidebars! It just might light up their day! And if you don't want to gift them, you can display your own on December 11th.
Post automatically merged:

(yes! I got the locked-thread-quote-linking right the first try!)
Post automatically merged:

(lol, had the fix the quotee though. probably should've actually properly checked who wrote that instead of just assuming. whoops)

Do the Christmas lights have to be gifted to you ? It’s such a super cute thing to do but I would never expect anyone to give me anything. I would love them so is it possible to buy for yourself ? Or maybe arrange gift trades 🙈 😊

Do the Christmas lights have to be gifted to you ? It’s such a super cute thing to do but I would never expect anyone to give me anything. I would love them so is it possible to buy for yourself ? Or maybe arrange gift trades 🙈 😊
Last year, I think they had to be gifted during the first week or so, but after that they opened it up so you could buy your own. Lots of people are willing to make trades for them, though. Like you gift one to me and I'll gift one to you kind of thing. Plus the people in the community tend to be very generous, so you'll sometimes even see giveaway threads.

btw
I'm sure we can't get an official answer for this, but the christmas gold candy was released two years ago and brought back the following year. My personal guess would say there's a pretty good chance it'll return but we won't know until a christmas event begins, which we shouldn't even assume !!
I'm 50:50 on this

on one hand, the fact it was rereleased before means I could see it happening again. but I could just as easily see it being retired, so as to not devalue it

which if that was to happen, then it'd be reasonable to assume the aurora sky, snow bunny, and yule log won't come back for late 2021 (assuming all rerelease next month)

Does the timestamp of a collectible mean anything? Would an earlier dated collectible value higher than a later dated equivalent or does it not work like that?

Does the timestamp of a collectible mean anything? Would an earlier dated collectible value higher than a later dated equivalent or does it not work like that?

just means something in terms of line up, if someone wants a specific line up then they'll have to have the right time stamp, this can be down to the minute sometimes. it's rarely worth more though, even if it's a rare one-off time stamp, people might pay a bit extra but not much!

I can't say I'm the expert in this, but I think the only value timestamps have is to achieve a specific order in a lineup. I guess it's all relative too - someone could end up paying more than what a collectible is valued because a specific timestamp is so rare and they really need it for a lineup.

Back