• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

just means something in terms of line up, if someone wants a specific line up then they'll have to have the right time stamp, this can be down to the minute sometimes. it's rarely worth more though, even if it's a rare one-off time stamp, people might pay a bit extra but not much!

ohhh! interesting i didn't know that to change the order of the lineup it requires specific timestamp...haha been on the site for a while but never really got interested in collectibles until now. Thank you for letting me know!
Post automatically merged:

I can't say I'm the expert in this, but I think the only value timestamps have is to achieve a specific order in a lineup. I guess it's all relative too - someone could end up paying more than what a collectible is valued because a specific timestamp is so rare and they really need it for a lineup.

thanks! yes now that i know how the lineup order works this makes a lot more sense now ;)

Bro I need to save up for Christmas
E1593D32-302C-4969-A2A7-DDEC7BF515D3.jpeg

I mean Jingles is a deer
Yeah but he’s also a bit too Christmassy for my tastes. I love the holiday but I don’t feel like displaying those sorts of things year round.

That being said, if one of the items is jingle-related I will likely hunt down a line of them and display them longer than I normally would.

I was wondering if anybody knew - what’s the latest the yellow roses were released? I wasn’t paying attention to collectables when initially released 😅

I’m trying to find a Yellow Rose that will go between my Pink Rose that is dated for February 17th, 2019 and my Blue Rose that is dated for June 19th, 2018 but I don’t know if that’s possible so I just wanted to be sure! If anybody knows the answer that would be wonderful 💕💕

Does anyone please know the months for when one could have gotten a snow bunny? Just a simple timeline would be nice. Thnx!

Back