• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

explain your current avatar

After kinda breaking away from Jojo's Bizzare Adventure when DiU ended, I got back into it fairly recently after they announced Part 6 and finally ended up catching myself up on parts 7 and 8. Really enjoyed part 7 and Johnny became one of my favorite characters sooo it's pretty self explanatory, lol.

I can't really give context for the avatar itself due to spoilers unfortunately.

Current avatar/pfp is Venti made by a GFX artist.

tmWljbO.png

Mine is the Boy (7) E-Reader card. (Should probably change it if I'm completely honest.)

Attachments

• 140px-Animal_Crossing-e_4-P13_(Boy_(7)).jpg
    140px-Animal_Crossing-e_4-P13_(Boy_(7)).jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 4
It's official art of Yui Kusanagi from Kamigami no Asobi, because this series has been living in my head rent-free ever since I rewatched the anime recently, and I'm also still trying to manifest an official English translation for the games. ooooo Broccoli you want to localize KamiAso for a western market so bad oooooo

Back