• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

explain your current avatar

An avatar I drew myself in the spirit of summer picnics and gardens. It's one of my OCs, his name is Li'l Ears and he's a cabbit (part cat, part rabbit) and if there's one thing he doesn't like it's BUGS, and bugs in a salad is never a fun time..... He literally looked away for just a second and the next thing he knew he bit into something unpleasantly crunchy. His expression says it all, but Red Pikmin and Blue Junimo are extremely amused 😂 careful you don't get eaten!
Bugs in my Salad.png

How do even put on a profile it won’t let me
You currently have a picture of Mario, so I’m assuming you know how to put a profile picture or change it. Are you asking how to edit your profile?

Click your small icon at the top of the screen and go to Account Details. After you scroll all the way down, you should see an About Me section. In there, you can edit your profile.

My bad if that isn’t what you were asking, lol.

EAC56F64-4925-4D04-89A1-B984A8F4D1F8.jpeg

You currently have a picture of Mario, so I’m assuming you know how to put a profile picture or change it. Are you asking how to edit your profile?

Click your small icon at the top of the screen and go to Account Details. After you scroll all the way down, you should see an About Me section. In there, you can edit your profile.

My bad if that isn’t what you were asking, lol.

View attachment 448848
if they're simply looking to change their avatar/profile pic, they could also click the small icon and then click "edit" on the pfp right there, no need to go into account settings.

mine is a picture of my cat felicity when she was a baby!
she’s two years old now and she’s still so cute
she’s actually a FEMALE flame point siamese, which is very rare! 🤍🧡

thought I made a GIF of that clip where luigi is playing his switch and sets it down and it gets absolutely annihilated by a thwomp, and I wanted to use that as an avatar but I couldn't find it

so for now I'm using some top tier fanart of Mr Toxic Boxic from SMG :)

my late kitten, alize. 🖤 i wanted to include the gif to show what the photo of her looks like without editing. she certainly doesn’t need edited since she was gorgeous all on her own, but i thought it was a nice touch. i also have the full version as my phone home screen wallpaper. <3 her first birthday was yesterday, and she’s been gone two weeks today, so i wanted to honour her in some way.

93FAD3E3-A18C-43F9-9239-2CBC1288C8A9.gif

It's just a pic my friend drew for me of 2 of my OC's making out.

Step into these Enchanted Ruins and you'll find a secret door... a door that leads to the most fabulous, fantastical forest of them all! Watch as the Anemo Archon sits atop a tree branch, as the birds and squirrels and everything fluffy and furry surrounds him. Now, where could that old dragon Dvalin be this time...?

FiOHoc9.jpg

some art i made in honour of the upcoming—i can’t believe it starts tomorrow!—tbt fair!! 🍄 this is my first completed artwork since june and uh,, it definitely shows lol, but idk, i think it’s kinda cute! i’m so excited for tomorrow! 🥰🌲
F765476D-0D27-43BD-9EE5-8308C44989E6.png

edit: got sick of looking at my own art a lot sooner than i thought i would LOL, so now my avatar’s a cute lil mushroom ghost i found online. 🍄👻

Last edited:
Back