• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

explain your current avatar

NOW THAT I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL I CAN GO BACK TO DOING WHAT I LOVE! I am changing Keroppi avatars every few days again yay!! Today I chose one of my favorites!!! Keroppi is chilling with a JUICY watermelon slice! ☆☆☆☆☆
Keroppi but make it SUMMER TIME.jpg

it occurred to me that I've had this as my avatar for like a month and haven't commented about it lol 😂 I've actually used it before but it's basically my favorite avatar ever so heheee

prob common knowledge at this point but I absolutely ADORE thwomps and their rocky friends. I am smitten, enamored, in awe of their majesty. their incessant desire to crush anything and everything in their path is impeccable. truly wonderful and quirky creatures, they are.

and of course the best of the bunch is the whomps. they're so silly honestly. it's some dude who is just a wall and smashes people with his FACE. like tell me that's not just the greatest thing ever.

anyways, this pic is a beta screenshot from Paper Mario Sticker Star. I guess at one point the whomp was intended to be a normal enemy you might encounter, but in the final game he only appears as a boss. ey at least he's still there in some capacity! but yeah, from the very moment that child me first saw this beta screenshot I decided it was my favorite screenshot of all time, so here I am 10+ years later still using it as a profile pic across a few different sites 😌

I've actually had this as my discord profile pic for a little while, but since I'm currently hyperfixating on the tox box specifically I figured it would be appropriate for this forum too 😂

to go along with that, my user title is "onimasu-san" because onimasu is the Japanese name for the tox box! fun fact, it actually has two different names in Japanese depending on which one you're referring to: the metal ones from SM64 are called "onimasukun", and the stone ones from SMG1/2 are called "onimasudon"! it's a wonder why the English version doesn't have two different names, it made sense for the metal one but why are the stone ones still called a tox box lmao 😩

Back