Explain your lineup thread

My backdrop expires later today and August is winding down. It has been really hot and humid during the day with the occasional cicada, honeybee, and bumble bee outside. Many, many sweat bees. But the nights cool down a bit and the yard is over ran with moths and crickets. So I decided to go with this.
Screenshot_20230823-175333~2.png

I'm still trying to flip the right orange and yellow moons. Thanks to a kind friend, the moons are found!
Screenshot_20230823-150340~2.png
I wonder if we will ever get a moth plush?💕

Last edited:
A little late to getting my lineup done because I like spreading out dates, but I'm really happy I was able to make this a reality! I have a lot of alternate versions for it tbh, but I think this one looks the best. :> Since I always go for starry/space aesthetics, I feel like I'll be using this lineup often. 💜

I think it's at its peak with the whole aesthetic I have going on right now, so here's a screenshot. ✨

Screen_Shot_2023-08-24_at_4.38.28_PM.png

The final piece in this dream - the weird doll! I am forever grateful! Dolls dancing under the disco ball, drinking their favorite drink - nightmare tonic! No one is sure whether they drink it to prevent getting nightmares themselves, or to prevent others from getting them as they dance. 🤩
IMG_0618.jpeg

I am now done lamenting the loss of my space whale backdrop, and as such have moved on to my main layout idea. I decided to do a symmetrical layout with the blue and orange crescent moon collectibles, as I like how the moon collectibles look and blue and orange are my two favorite colors. The fact that they also happen to be Buizel colors is just a coincidence, but I like how that works out too!

moons.png

now that i am not dying as much from the black plague my ear infection or wtv the heck i have, i am itching to change my lineup again
IMG_3126.png

i call this one of my “i have no idea if this actually looks good, but it looks good to me and i like it so i’m keeping it” lineups, ft. the rainbow moon that i am still in disbelief that i actually have 😭🌈💖 i tried to do a sort of crisscross symmetry with this one, and it’s honestly kinda pretty imo :’)
IMG_3125.jpeg

Back