Explain your lineup thread

vHDG2RZ.png
jupKzCP.png

These are my two recent animal crossing lineups! I really love how the lost book and the rainbow feather look as animal crossing collectibles together

1693588710361.png

New month, new lineup! Happy September, everyone!~

Hello, hello! Hue do you do? Welcome to my Pretty Petal Potion Shop! 🎨💚❤️💙 It's a great day to dye! Looking to spiff up your collectibles in a fresh new color that really pops? Want to be hot and cool with the latest fashion? Then have I got a deal for YOU! Made with only the best ingredients found in all of Hateno Village (hey now! Where's your mushroom hat?? Get with the times!) my potions will guarantee to turn your drab collectibles into something really worth bragging about! They work especially well with feathers! The energizing Swamp Potion! 🌿 the reinvigorating Rosewater Potion! 🌹 and lastly, the stimulating Blue Rosewater Potion! 💧 you could drink them for their wondrous effects, sure, but hey now, that's just wasteful! You gotta be more creative than that! What's that? You're on an adventure to bring peace to the land? Well, you may as well look good while you're doing it!~

You know something? I can see why everyone is obsessed with getting their collectibles all lined up so nicely. It does look good! My current lineup is really cute and unique. Plus the colors just go good together. 😊

Also, it just ended up like this randomly. Not planned at all. xD

okay i swear i will get off the blue/purple train eventually probably not, but blue/purple with a splash of white mixed in is absolutely heavenly
IMG_3126.png

i came up with this lineup early this morning while fighting off my sleep meds, and literally had to restrain myself from displaying it right then and there (i fear me tinkering with my collectibles while sleepy is an accident waiting to happen
IMG_2750.png
).
this is genuinely one of my favourite lineups that i’ve ever come up with! it’s so pretty to me, i love it so much 💙💜🤍

someone take the night sky collectibles away from me, they’re an addiction i swear 😭 see you guys back here in a week when i inevitably change my lineup again!

IMG_3182.png

IMG_3191.jpeg

Last edited:
okay i swear i will get off the blue/purple train eventually probably not, but blue/purple with a splash of white mixed in is absolutely heavenly View attachment 512660

i came up with this lineup early this morning while fighting off my sleep meds, and literally had to restrain myself from displaying it right then & there (i fear me tinkering with my collectibles while sleepy is an accident waiting to happen View attachment 512658). this is genuinely one of my favourite lineups that i’ve ever come up with! it’s so pretty to me, i love it so much 🥹💙💜🤍

someone take the night sky collectibles away from me, they’re an addiction i swear 😭 see you guys back here in a week when i inevitably change my lineup again!

View attachment 512676
I absolutely adore this! And your new avatar looks so good with it too! 💙💜🤍

okay i swear i will get off the blue/purple train eventually probably not, but blue/purple with a splash of white mixed in is absolutely heavenly View attachment 512660

i came up with this lineup early this morning while fighting off my sleep meds, and literally had to restrain myself from displaying it right then and there (i fear me tinkering with my collectibles while sleepy is an accident waiting to happen View attachment 512658). this is genuinely one of my favourite lineups that i’ve ever come up with! it’s so pretty to me, i love it so much 💙💜🤍

View attachment 512676

This is SO PRETTY? Like I can't stop staring at it 😳

I feel like I should explain now.
On quoting xaras post, what I wanted to write came up in spoilers, as did xara's. I never had time to correct it so deleted.
Haven't got the hang of spoilers yet.😅

The uninteresting thing I was saying was.😛
I have been sticking with Summer collectibles since we have the hottest weather of our Summer right now.
On seeing xara's line up I was dragged straight back to space.😍

I just realized I finally had enough moons in the right spots to do this, is all

View attachment 512460

i believe in half row lotv supremacy!! 🗣

i came up with this lineup early this morning while fighting off my sleep meds, and literally had to restrain myself from displaying it right then and there (i fear me tinkering with my collectibles while sleepy is an accident waiting to happen View attachment 512658). this is genuinely one of my favourite lineups that i’ve ever come up with! it’s so pretty to me, i love it so much 💙💜🤍

View attachment 512676

this is so pretty xara! i'm such a sucker for the blue/purple aesthetic and this is so so perfect!

2 years 8 months and 2 days ago, I got my first nightmare egg. Back then, I had been searching for my first nightmare egg for only 2 months and 7 days, which felt like forever at the time. After I got my first nightmare egg, I thought wouldn’t it be cool to get a half lineup? But I laughed at the idea seeing how hard it was to get ONE nightmare egg. I made my way to 5, then 6, and I realized at that point, I could possibly reach my ultimate dream - 10 nightmare eggs! Today, I am here to say, THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!! A huge, HUGE thank you to all who have supported this dream, and be there with me from the start. I am soo thankful for you!! 💖 I’ll stop sounding like this is an Emmy or something, but I had to reflect on where I started and where I ended up. 🥰
IMG_2037.jpeg

Back