Explain your lineup thread

2 years 8 months and 2 days ago, I got my first nightmare egg. Back then, I had been searching for my first nightmare egg for only 2 months and 7 days, which felt like forever at the time. After I got my first nightmare egg, I thought wouldn’t it be cool to get a half lineup? But I laughed at the idea seeing how hard it was to get ONE nightmare egg. I made my way to 5, then 6, and I realized at that point, I could possibly reach my ultimate dream - 10 nightmare eggs! Today, I am here to say, THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!! A huge, HUGE thank you to all who have supported this dream, and be there with me from the start. I am soo thankful for you!! 💖 I’ll stop sounding like this is an Emmy or something, but I had to reflect on where I started and where I ended up. 🥰
View attachment 513305
LORI LOOK AT YOU GO!!! YOU ARE SLAYING AND IM HERE FOR IT!!! 😍💞💜✨

2 years 8 months and 2 days ago, I got my first nightmare egg. Back then, I had been searching for my first nightmare egg for only 2 months and 7 days, which felt like forever at the time. After I got my first nightmare egg, I thought wouldn’t it be cool to get a half lineup? But I laughed at the idea seeing how hard it was to get ONE nightmare egg. I made my way to 5, then 6, and I realized at that point, I could possibly reach my ultimate dream - 10 nightmare eggs! Today, I am here to say, THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!! A huge, HUGE thank you to all who have supported this dream, and be there with me from the start. I am soo thankful for you!! 💖 I’ll stop sounding like this is an Emmy or something, but I had to reflect on where I started and where I ended up. 🥰
View attachment 513305
I mean, I just......just cannot even 🤩💖🤩💖🤩💖🤩 you're on FIRE and nothing can put you out! One hot mama lol careful now y'all, don't get burned heehee!

View attachment 513305
Must be one of your hardest achievements you've accomplished, but glad you got it done, it looks nice.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it! It was indeed, and took a lot of sacrifices along the way, but it’s all worth it for this! 💖
Absolutely stunning lineup and I am so happy for you 💖 It is crazy how happy and meaningful little pixels become so special to us. You deserve everything good in life dear friend ❤️

Eating rocket pops on the beach and watching heavenly feathers floating around 🙏✨💜✨

IMG_2101.jpeg

i was messing around with my collectibles and realized i can finally have my spring sakuras centered since i have enough eggs!!! and i decided to include my fav plushies <3 i fear the egg collectibles are probably my favorites!! :>

IMG_2402.jpeg

I've been brewing this Halloween lineup last month, I thought it looked really good so I couldn't wait until October 1st to reveal it.

So what if it isn't October 1st where I live yet, but in some places it is so I decided to show it off now.

Who knows how long this lineup will last when I get the new Halloween collectibles this year.

bandicam 2023-09-30 23-36-32-602.png

one of many fall/halloween lineups i’ve created this year, but this is the one i’m most proud of as it took a bit of date-trading to accomplish! this lineup is also the one that is most special to me as it displays my kitty plushes (the shadow kitty reminds me of my late kitty, zeva 🖤), my angel wings potion, and my will-o’-the-wisp egg that was purchased on the day my zeva passed. october 2021 was the last month that i got to spend with her, and i feel this lineup celebrates the spooky season while also paying tribute to my girl, which is very important to me 🐈‍⬛💜 plus, i love how the eggs match up with the plushes, potion, and spectral/ghostly preserves!!

thank you @corlee1289, @MasterM64, @Aquilla and @BungoTheElf for date-trading with me!! i couldn’t have accomplished this without you 💜

IMG_3828.png

IMG_3823.jpeg

1696179195310.png
Happy October, everyone! Well, it's about that time again. Busting out my black and white beauties for the spooky season 🤍🖤 I'm talking about the feathers, of course~ there's a classic story that goes like this:

"On one side, the color white represents conquest through sacrifice, a delicate beauty and the will to protect others at all costs, and on the other side, the color black represents power in its most twisted form, a darkness that lives quietly in us all, a taste of temptation - the eternal fight of good vs. evil... During the battle that waged between spirits and wraiths, it seemed the only thing they could agree on was the endearing charm their furmiliars (commonly known as "pets" in your world) had over them all. And when no one was looking, a little black kitty snatched their greatest treasure: the Wix Candy. A treat so sinfully delicious, how could one possibly pick a side?"

Now, which side are you on? There's always an angel and devil on every shoulder, left to right, whispering into our ears. Some of us strive to do good, but we can't all be saints. Sometimes we can't help being a little wicked~ but there's nothing wrong with that. Either way, you're picking a poison. Now go on with your bad (or good!) self~

These dolls need a leader, and well, the Weird Doll was just too weird. Enter, the relatively elusive Bubbulfrog to save the day. He is just crazy looking enough that the dolls were enamored with him immediately and brought their favorite seasonal eggs to him as an offering. Who knows what will happen with this group.

IMG_0652.jpeg

These dolls need a leader, and well, the Weird Doll was just too weird. Enter, the relatively elusive Bubbulfrog to save the day. He is just crazy looking enough that the dolls were enamored with him immediately and brought their favorite seasonal eggs to him as an offering. Who knows what will happen with this group.

View attachment 514919
This is craziness!!

View attachment 514919
Hey look it's Crazy Frog 🐸🎧🏍️ and a cult of maniacal fans. All praise the psychedelic, mystical froggo 🙌🙌🙌

Back