Explain your lineup thread

I modified the first line of my lineup a bit by adding the Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg collectible. I was trying to change it a bit to accommodate the Christmas Lights collectible I received, and I really like how it turned out! The second line, as always, remains the same because Mailboxes!

lights lineup sidebar.png

This is the only time of year I have a lineup, filled with lights gifted to me by some very nice members on the forum. The fact that people are sending me sweet messages and caring enough to send me some lights, it means a lot. I grew up in a northern state (where it snows) and I sometimes get seasonal depression around this time of year, so it’s sweet gestures like this that make me smile. I couldn’t really counteract it and get away from the snow until I became an adult. The small things do matter to me, especially during these months.

Please forgive me. I am so blessed having been gifted so many lights. Thank you dear friends from the bottom of my heart ❤️ I just wanted to try out candy canes as this is the first year I could do a lineup 🥰

IMG_2228.jpeg

While I'll be changing to a Christmas aesthetic in a week or so, throughout November and up to now I've had two rows of Black Famous Mushrooms as my lineup to tie into my avatar and signature. As explained in the Explain Your Signature thread:

My current avatar and signature, which I used throughout November, are the alleged Slavic deity Chernobog as he appears in both the Shin Megami Tensei and Persona series.

Alleged since there's some academic disagreement over the actual historicity of any belief surrounding him. Regardless, he's supposedly a god of misfortune, evil, and darkness.

When the Black Famous Mushrooms were added a few years ago, I thought they would pair well with the SMT/Persona depiction of Chernobog due to his overall mushroom design, though particularly due to those mushroom stalks at the foot of his robes.

I've also had a little tradition of mushroom lineups in November for the past few years, though usually using the original red Famous Mushrooms, so I switched it up this time.

X6N3dcE.png

hhRgvNL.png

Please forgive me for not displaying all lights atm. I am so very grateful to all dear friends who send me lights. I treasure your friendship and the messages which I read all the time ✨❤️✨

Just playing around and absolutely love this. I feel so blessed with my friends and don’t deserve 🥺💗

IMG_2239.jpeg

My Recent Lineup 2023-12-25.png

I bought 5 of the new collectibles released recently, and they really go well together all around. I had to hide my 2015 plushies for this to work, however. Though, it checks out nicely!

Plus, this image will forever immortalize my avatar getting snowballed...

1703568482462.png
1703568492506.png
1703568501490.png
1703568510432.png
1703568519668.png

Since Christmas Day is over, I'm having this up for a few days until new years. The new candy cane is really cute with its yellow bow. The hot chocolate is the center piece complemented by the precious snowmen and candy canes.

The new years plan is this until we get a good snow where we live. And then I'll bounce back to some hot chocolate theme. But this plan below has nice green detail and it is just a nice reminder to me that spring will be coming.

1703568803419.png
1703568803419.png1703568803419.png1703568803419.png1703568803419.png
1703568803419.png1703568492506.png
1703568836710.png
1703568492506.png1703568803419.png

I also enjoyed reading about the kagamochi and planning to read more about it later. It is a cute presentation and I wonder about the soup. And... Soup sounds wonderful when it is miserable outside.

IMG_5275.png

I’ve been itching to change my aesthetic since the moment that Christmas was officially over LOL, so I decided to stop resisting the urge and try to tide myself over until the Stole-iday closing ceremony by changing to a different holiday aesthetic.

I’ve been playing around with lineup ideas a lot still these past few weeks, especially with the addition of two new special collectibles to my inventory. This lineup only features one of them, but honestly this lineup includes more than just one collectible that’s special to me. My purple star frag, my special snowflake, my ghostly kitties, and now my purple flower glow wand. 🥹💜🤍 I really don’t deserve any of it, but I’m forever so, so grateful. 💜

I have many, many, many lineup ideas that I’m eager to share, so expect to see me in here a lot once the Stole-iday event is over. 😅 I’m loving seeing what everyone else is doing with the new collectibles so far as well!
IMG_5284.jpeg

Last edited:
My little lineup.. with A DREAMY EGG?! I'm actually so happy right now ;w;

and my Eevee eggs, with messages that are in reference to my boyfriend. My nickname for him, and then a song from AoT c:

1704002756324.png

I couldn't get the Lobo from Nightmares to match with this lineup.. so I hope she doesn't mind I swapped Lobos. T^T

IMG_5337.png

Okay ignore my post above xjsinchfbv, remembered this beauty that I came up with during space camp while going through my lineups Google Doc and couldn’t switch lineups fast enough!

Genuinely one of my favourite lineups that I’ve ever come up with! I fear very little of my ideas will ever compare to this beauty. I want to tattoo it onto the inside of my eyelids so that I can see it always. I rarely like anything that I do this much, but I’m so in love with this! Would pay real $$$ to be able to have it on display year round! 😭🎆

IMG_5338.jpeg

Back