Explain your lineup thread

not my current line up but i'm celebrating getting out of rocket pop date trade hell because the pop i just purchased from Bui fell perfectly in front of my alternating pops 😭💗 so now any combination of these are possible... T____T thank you to anyone who helped me trade timestamps to make this possible (0/10 would not do again with how difficult it was since the rocket pops all have the same time stamp technically...)
08CnJBa.png
8YCPwDp.png

as for my actual current lineup:

EeFqXum.png

feeling green and serene 🍃
:eek: How dare you copy my lineup! (I'm joking that's not the same one I have lol)

Congrats on getting the rocket pops in the correct order I know first hand how hard they are to date trade lol

The bottom one is so pretty too! 💚

I changed as I absolutely love the violets 🥰 my Sakura lineup was a dream and I never use it.
IMG_2206.jpeg

Then, my amazing wonderful friend @JemAC gifted me an Actually Nevermind fragment which completes my very special lineup 😍😍❤️ Thank you Jem ❤️ And everyone who made it possible. And my amazing Neverminders 🫶💜💚💜
IMG_2207.jpeg

I added Lobo because he's on sale again at a discounted price. Of course, I had to get him. He's no Kyle, but he's good enough for me.

Still trying to get another Galaxolotl star fragment that's dated after August 25th, and then my lineup will start looking like something.

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I decided to go ahead and break out the Christmasy winter vibes.

I'm pretty happy with how this lineup turned out. The top row especially worked out really well with the gradients of the star fragments flowing nicely with the moons. The bottom row is a bit asymmetrical with the Snowflake Wand not really matching the star fragments, but it's my favorite wand so I had to use it. The colorful Aurora Sky and Enchanted Bloom on the ends balance each other out.

Untitled.png

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I decided to go ahead and break out the Christmasy winter vibes.

I'm pretty happy with how this lineup turned out. The top row especially worked out really well with the gradients of the star fragments flowing nicely with the moons. The bottom row is a bit asymmetrical with the Snowflake Wand not really matching the star fragments, but it's my favorite wand so I had to use it. The colorful Aurora Sky and Enchanted Bloom on the ends balance each other out.

um the astral projection i just experienced seeing this? this is SO gorgeous what 😍

got a random offer earlier from @/Flyffel to trade my Stardust egg for his 2015 weegee feather. I didn't even think about the value, nor did I hesitate to accept the offer. you know why? I've been looking for this feather for so long omg. and with that, I can finally create this fabulous rainbow feather lineup!! 🤩
it's not exactly perfect, bc the sweet feather isn't yellow, but it works well enough and everything else lines up! I'm still amazed that I got my gradient feathers in a perceivable rainbow order. and now I have the OG feathers in rainbow order too, so many possibilities with that bottom row!! 🌈💞

Screenshot_20231125_141707_Chrome.jpg

since I got that green feather I also decided to create a lineup like the one I had, but featuring the key lime pie! I am forever grateful that I managed to get this one from the raffle last year, my luck in raffles on this site isn't always the best and I love this little pie so I'm still so happy about it. it looks adorable in my lineup here 🥺💚✨

Screenshot_20231125_141501_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 5.02.39 PM.png

I am pretty new to the collectibles game. But I think this little line up is cute. I'd like to collect the plushie collectibles and have two full rows, but considering how expensive they are, it will take a while. I kind of like how at the ends of the line, both the backgrounds are purpley.

IMG_4727.png

phonto.jpeg

after changing my aesthetic only a week ago, i thought for sure i’d be sticking with it until december 1st… but then i made the mistake of fooling around with lineups, and here i am LOL.

i’ve been playing around with blue/white lineups a lot lately, and this one is by far one of my favourites! probably ‘cause it has some purple mixed in as well; ya’ll know how much i love my blue/purple. 🤣💙 everything about this is so gorgeous to me, from my special snowflake being sandwiched between my two blue star frags
(thank you again for my 2020 blue frag @Midoriya, ily and it forever 🫶), my blue and white crescent moons, how good the space whale looks with the 2016 fair patch, etc etc!! i’m in love, it’s so heavenly!
IMG_3532.gif

IMG_4724.jpeg

Back