Explain your lineup thread

forever will be quite green out here!!!! (do be my favourite colour). i'm hyped to make a second row at some stage 😌

the flower glow wand and green crescent moon really do belong together

1701360793961.png

Since tomorrow is December 1st And it probably is December 1st somewhere already...
1701364917064.png
1701364926182.png
1701364935351.png
1701364926182.png1701364917064.png
1701364950496.png
1701364958810.png
1701364968075.png
1701364958810.png1701364950496.png

And mid December I'll change it to my magi baubles? and blue candy with my snowflake.

But tbh, I'm looking forward to the snow scenery collectible and possibly making a 3x2 winter line up this year.
Also, I wonder if the candy canes will ever be tradable.🤔

1701450910033.png
Happy December!~ 🎄☃️ it's finally cold enough outside for the most adorable trio of Snow Bunnies to come out and play! 🐇🐇🐇 And of course, the lovely princess is here to join them in all the winter fun! She brought plenty of frosty carrots for her friends, and look! A delectable Yule Log and enchanting Christmas Gold Candy for even more delicious seasonal flavors! Winter nights are especially beautiful, the sky aglow with all the vibrant colors of the aurora~

And if you listen carefully to the wonderful music that plays as the very first snow of winter falls, you can hear the Festive Bells jingle-jingle-jangling!~ 🔔🎵🎵🎵

IMG_4784.png

fooling around with christmas lights and came up with this. it’s obviously not the most coherent or symmetrical lineup, but i still think it’s kind of cute! the ghosts of christmas past, christmas present, and christmas yet to come, and vibes. 🎄👻❄️

i’m so grateful to everyone who has sent me lights! people being willing to spend their tbt on me and send me such thoughtful messages means the world to me. 🥹💖

i’m still fooling around with lineups hehe, so i will probably be back soon!
IMG_4785.jpeg

IMG_4790.png

as expected i am back; wasn’t expecting my above lineup to last less than 5 hours LOL, but here we are! i have never been more sad that the christmas lights are only temporary in my life, because i honestly love this. the highlight of this lineup for me is definitely that i finally get to display oblivia’s not ugly at all christmas egg! i’ve been struggling to come up with a lineup with it since last year, and i’m so happy that i finally figured one out! it’s too beautiful to just sit and collect dust in my inventory. 🥹❤️ the christmas lights that oblivia gifted me are right above it as well, which i adore! very, very happy with this lineup. ❤️

and yet, i’ll probably be back with a new one soon, LOL. i have so many lineups that i want to display and only one sidebar… this is cruel.
IMG_4792.gif

IMG_4795.jpeg

This lineup made itself but I’m calling it Christmas Perfection 🥺❤️ Thanks to the lovely @Aerith i have my dream heart wand. She will be with my always, Tysm 💗 Ok you know me so I will keep this short 🙈💜 I am on my knees in gratitude to my Christmas angel, the lovely, amazing and iconic @mogyay for making this possible 💗💗💗 and without my dearest friend @The Pennifer for everything she has done for me and my beautiful friends for always being there for me I couldn’t have got through this year. Thank you and Happy Christmas 🎄 ❤️❤️❤️

IMG_2219.jpeg

This lineup made itself but I’m calling it Christmas Perfection 🥺❤️ Thanks to the lovely @Aerith i have my dream heart wand. She will be with my always, Tysm 💗 Ok you know me so I will keep this short 🙈💜 I am on my knees in gratitude to my Christmas angel, the lovely, amazing and iconic @mogyay for making this possible 💗💗💗 and without my dearest friend @The Pennifer for everything she has done for me and my beautiful friends for always being there for me I couldn’t have got through this year. Thank you and Happy Christmas 🎄 ❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 523937
ROXXY AAAAAHH THIS IS SO AMAZING IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU LOVE 😭😭💕💜💙✨️ thank you @/Aerith and @/mogyay and @/Pennifer, you guys mean the world to Roxxy and by extension you also mean the world to me 🥺💞💞💞

I initially just came here to share the wonder (and probably insanity) that is my planet wand collection, if I get just one more I'll be a true madman hehehe 💖
what can I say though? I love them so much, easily in my top 3 favourite collectibles of all time. truly a colourful and stunning little pixel 🪐✨
Screenshot_20231202_074016_Chrome.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Happy December!~ 🎄☃️ it's finally cold enough outside for the most adorable trio of Snow Bunnies to come out and play! 🐇🐇🐇 And of course, the lovely princess is here to join them in all the winter fun! She brought plenty of frosty carrots for her friends, and look! A delectable Yule Log and enchanting Christmas Gold Candy for even more delicious seasonal flavors! Winter nights are especially beautiful, the sky aglow with all the vibrant colors of the aurora~

And if you listen carefully to the wonderful music that plays as the very first snow of winter falls, you can hear the Festive Bells jingle-jingle-jangling!~ 🔔🎵🎵🎵
I LOVE FREEZEEZY PEAK LOL THIS IS A VIBE ❤️💚

Last edited:
IMG_4806.png

okay i swear i’ll leave my lineup alone and stop posting in here soon i’m lying, i just wanted to showcase this beauty before i switch back to my above lineup shortly.

i tried to match the crescent moon colours to the lights colours, though obviously one of the lights is more red than pink, haha. still pretty, though! gorgeous lights and moons, doesn’t get much better than that. 🎄🌙✨
IMG_4807.jpeg

Back