Explain your lineup thread

Changed it to collectibles that match my avatar and signature as I got tired of having my Christmas aesthetic up to be honest.

Now it's a bunch of different yellow flowers and light green sceneries from the recent restock. The flowers match Midoriya's scarf in my avatar and the light green sceneries match his hair. The signature matches all three colors in my avatar (yellow, green, and blue).

I hope nobody minds that I put away some of my Christmas Lights. I love and appreciate all of them, but I wanted to display the Fireworks while it was available. So my top row is still Lights, but the bottom row focuses on wintery night-sky background collectibles with the Fireworks in the center.

Untitled.png

1704053325158.png
2024 looking good already~ because being keeper of all 3 currently existing Master Balls got me feeling like:

It all started when I made this ridiculous post about Junimo, Lily of the Valley and Master Ball collectibles......and suddenly one by one they were actually coming true 👀⭐✨ and I thought, "Well okay there's no way we'd ever get a Master Ball I mean come on" and suddenly... We got a Master Ball and my mind went 🤯 thank you! @Mistreil you are the brilliant mind that needs to be protected 🥰💞

If you're someone who can't stop obsessing over the imposter collectibles literally just the wands stop lying to yourself you know it's true
then give thanks to the Holy Three!

In real life I have my very own Master Ball plush (along with an amazing quilt of an actual Vaporeon TCG card, a beloved birthday gift from @Foreverfox that I will always cherish) 🥰 and wowee! A mythical Mew backpack! Oh and a regular Poké Ball too I guess lolol

41.jpg

🐼 nametag to prove I didn't find these pics off the internet 🐼

40.jpg
Silver Trophy and Rainbow Feather say "second place" but really I am top banana on top of her Master Ball 😘💗💜

Aipom Pokemon GIF - Aipom Pokemon Master Ball - Discover ...

Last edited:
1704053325158.png
2024 looking good so far~ because being keeper of all 3 currently existing Master Balls got me feeling like:

It all started when I made this ridiculous post about Junimo, Lily of the Valley and Master Ball collectibles......and suddenly one by one they were actually coming true 👀⭐✨ and I thought, "Well okay there's no way we'd ever get a Master Ball I mean come on" and suddenly... We got a Master Ball and my mind went 🤯 thank you! @Mistreil you are the brilliant mind that needs to be protected 🥰💞

If you're someone who can't stop obsessing over the imposter collectibles literally just the wands stop lying to yourself you know it's true

In real life I have my very own Master Ball plush (along with an amazing quilt of an actual Vaporeon TCG card, a beloved birthday gift from @Foreverfox that I will always cherish) 🥰 and wowee! A mythical Mew backpack! Oh and a regular Poké Ball too I guess lolol

View attachment 529073

View attachment 529074
Silver Trophy and Rainbow Feather say "second place" but really I am top banana on top of her Master Ball 😘💗💜

I can’t love this post enough!!! 🤩😍🤩 YASSS QUEEN!!

1704053325158.png
2024 looking good already~ because being keeper of all 3 currently existing Master Balls got me feeling like:

View attachment 529073

View attachment 529074

Wow the Masterball Queen! Congrats!
Fingers crossed there’s more chances to get some in the future. I’d love to add one to my Pokemon themed lineup.

I call this "A train is passing through Pokki Valley"

1704249678641.png

It's chugging along north of town, and the colors are similar to the houses. 🚂🚃
I'm particularly happy that the floral cart aligns with the Sakura collectible. 🌸
I also mentioned somewhere that I feel like a coal cart should be following the front engine, so the Cute Train car makes me think the train is powered by macarons or bonbons, and that is just toooooo cute to pass up.

Just tried to match my current aesthetic as best I could! c: Mainly just in terms of using monochrome + purple colors (conveniently also ace pride colors, heck yeah) rather than the objects themselves, but I think the bottom row and the pinwheel work really well in that regard as well! In fact I brought out my Moonlight eggie specifically to match with Mistreil's art hehe

IMG_5435.png

The Magical Fireworks have once again disappeared (i miss you already pls come back soon 😔), so it’s time for a new lineup! The blue/purple disease took over me once again with this one, but I honestly love it so much! I love the coordination, and most importantly, that I got to incorporate some of my favourite and most special collectibles! Very, very happy with this! 💜

IMG_5432.jpeg

Back