Explain your lineup thread

1705272213564.png

because the impossible is now possible ~ please actually leave me alone, I just want to happily die

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Logged in today and had a bit of a fright when I didn't see my collectibles. Then I realized all my lovely Christmas Lights had expired. 😞

The backdrop did look really beautiful without a lineup covering things up, though. So I took a screenshot for posterity. My current lineup features all 4 team star fragments and some of my favorite winter-esque night sky collectibles.

Screenshot 2024-01-14 221004.png
Screenshot 2024-01-14 222330.png

IMG_5518.png

I’ve been making daily heart eyes at this lineup in my lineups Google Doc for the past few weeks, so I’m very excited that the MB frags became giftable today and that I can finally display this beautiful lineup!! 💜 I really threw the purple in there just because hehe. I was lowkey worried that I would like this lineup more in the Google Doc, but I actually really love it! 🥹💜

I have many more lineup ideas up my sleeve, so I’ll probably be back here soon! 🫶
IMG_5514.jpeg

eUQ7T1m.png

Put these collectibles together just to see which ones matched in aesthetic, and it turns out they all have this color palette that feels interesting, colorful, and shiny without any pinks or oranges. I LOVE the way they're all glowing together and no background repeat!!

This lineup also feels... sciency? to me? It somehow matches my new profile picture perfectly but its like outerspace, dinos and crystals, etc. IDK It just feels like the Big Bang as a lineup lol. I'm obsessed.

Back