Explain your lineup thread

Going for a pink and green theme for Valentine's and probably the rest of February, and I wanted to try out a different format from what I usually use for lineups! So we've got a little 2x2 square of potions on the left, and two matching rows of three on the right! ^^

1707934413056.png
Look at the pretty pretty thing I can do!! 🥹😍🥰 I am ALL about making unique lineup combinations, and this is my best one yet, if not my absolute best. I will always cherish it with all my heart. It's the big debut of Panda's positively perfect pink garden! This time with a bit more love (ball) heehee! It should be no surprise that I love the cherry blossom aesthetic, I love nature, I love the color pink, and most of all I love Zen Eggs. And so, this lineup is my ultimate dream come true~ a dream of love, just in time for Valentine's Day! 💗❤️

Somewhere in the cherry blossom forest, there is love to be found amidst the beautiful garden of pink carnations, pink roses and pink tulips 💖🌷🌹🌸 and perhaps, you will find some Zen along the way~

Screen Shot 2024-02-17 at 2.42.20 PM.png

With the Valentine's roses turned on I made a new lineup that matches them with the red envelopes and I'm also finally able to make use of the magical fireworks! I kind of regret buying the fireworks last time as the date doesn't work very well for me for most lineups but I'm happy to get some use out of it this time.

I love the way the plum blossom compliments the sakura blossom so I wanted a lineup that included both! I'm still really enjoying the train and as always I love the plushies so I have them as well. I think everything looks really cute together so I'm happy!

Screenshot_20240222_121809_Samsung Internet.jpg

Finally, got my dragon and some lovely lanterns to go with the red enevelopes and fortune cookie. Tis' a shame I couldn't get a plum blossom, but I do love this lineup.
Next time, the dragon will have the water creature (forgot its name) below it with some jellyfish.

IMG_5947.png

Not Lunar New Year-related, but I still wanted to show my new lineup in here since it’s one of my favourites I’ve come up with, and I’ve been dying to use it!!

Blue/yellow has never been a colour combo that I’ve gravitated towards or used in any of my aesthetics anywhere, but I’m absolutely obsessed with it here! I have a lot of blue/yellow potential with my crescent moons, star frags and crystals, and I’ve been having a lot of fun playing around with them! I have a couple of other lineup ideas that are strictly blue/yellow, but because I’m me, this one has some rainbow thrown in!! I think it’s soo gorgeous, and goes better with my avatar than I thought it would! Obsessed 🌟💙

I’ll probably be back in here in a week or so with a LNY lineup (better late than never, right? 😂), but I’m loving this one a lot right now!!

IMG_5943.jpeg

Still experimenting with different lineup formats! I went with matchy backgrounds in the middle and crisscrossed matches on the ends, with a purple/green/blue/pink theme overall to match with the rest of my current aesthetic. I also love how well the Purple Violets match with the purple flowers in my signature aaaaaa

234.jpg
607.jpg
588.jpg
572.jpg
524.jpg

527.jpg
471.jpg
297.jpg
326.jpg
234.jpg

Back