Explain your lineup thread

Inspired by forum nostalgia and New Leaf.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 10.41.47 AM.png

Forgot to post my previous lineup but I loved it so wanted to immortalize it here

1710087368611.png

Only wore it for two days because wearing the cursed wand set made me feel like the smirking-girl-in-front-of-burning-house-meme 😅
1710087517128.png

Also want to throw my current spring lineup here:

1710087283996.png

scuse me while I go cry in a corner because this lineup is the most adorable thing ever ksjdfksjdf 😭💓✨
Screenshot-2024-03-12-231149.png

@/Foreverfox actually came to me with the offer for the bunny balloon and said she couldn't imagine anyone else having it??? I think I was fated to have this balloon and she knew that, I appreciate her friendship so much 🥺💗
actual-pic-def-not-edited-or-anything.png

IMG_6350.png

3 thousand years later, but I finally decided on a row of eggs to pair with my row of plum blossoms!! I’ve actually been trying to sell my Ladybug Egg for a while now, but I love it in this lineup so much that I can’t bear to let go of it now!! 🐞🥚🌺

I love the colours in this lineup so much! I think the combo of pastel and more vibrant colours goes together beautifully, and the plum blossoms are just so richly exquisite and look gorgeous with the eggs! I also love that this lineup includes at least one egg from each of the 3 easter egg hunts I participated in!

I’m sure I’ll be back soon with a balloon lineup of some sort, but I’m really happy with this lineup, and plan on sporting it during the upcoming egg hunt as well! This is honestly such a pretty lineup to me, I love it so much! 🥹

IMG_6342.jpeg

Back