• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Explain your lineup thread

I've had it for a few days now, but I'm still very happy with the current lineup I have. I want to give a shoutout to @/Firesquids for the umpteenth time for date trading the cyan heart balloon with me during the Farewell to New Leaf event. This wouldn't be possible alongside @/xSuperMario64x with his kindness of gifting me a yellow heart balloon and eventually a snow bunny making the second row absolutely perfect.

It's almost been a year since I came out as panromantic on TBT and I really appreciate the community here. Happy pride month, everyone! 🌈
Colours.png

1718816437073.png
I actually switched over to my Li'l Ears aesthetic a couple of days ago but much like him, I was feeling too lazy to explain it until now teehee!~ 🤭 but yes, it's once again June and therefore am cravin' some swirls and pops. Fun and refreshing treats, perfect for summer! While everyone else is trying to survive the heatwave, somewhere above the clouds, however, my favorite orange boy Li'l Ears is keepin' cool and feelin' feathery 🪶🌈 he wants to paint the sky a delightful assortment of colors, but first he needs to catch all the pretty feathers before a mischievous breeze blows them away. Oops! Looks like they're just out of reach! Ah well...maybe next time Li'l Ears will get his head out of the clouds and finally do a thing instead of napping all the time 😴🌤️

Current lineup is basically me coping hoping for another chance to get the latest blue star fragment to fill in the top part of the collectible lineup. The salmonid egg is the only proof I have.

The star fragment raffle dream is too real for me. 😭

Screenshot_20240625_162315_Chrome.jpg

I apparently haven't shared this one yet. this is undoubtedly one of my favourite lineups of all time. 🥺💗✨

here we have the bluebird, a gift from the lovely @/Shellzilla_515, cozily huddled up in his nest. this little bird, whom I've affectionately named Jay, loves sparkly trinkets and soft pastel colours! his most favourite trinket is the glowing heart wand, bestowed unto him by the also lovely @/Foreverfox. 🩷 despite not being a mother, he loves to keep his dreamy egg and aurora egg in his nest, and treat them as if they were his children. the shimmer of the aurora egg brings him peace, and the soft hues of the dreamy egg bring him comfort. he has also stuffed his nest with his favourite feathers and flowers to make it extra cozy!

it's a very happy little nest that Jay has here, and it brings me joy as well. 🥰💖🐦

Purple Hybrid Roses and Purple Balloons! I thought something like this might look good, so I came up with it on the spot. It's unfortunate, however, that with the release timeline it's basically impossible to have the balloons above the roses. 😔

Still looks good though!

Purple Hybrid Roses and Purple Balloons! I thought something like this might look good, so I came up with it on the spot. It's unfortunate, however, that with the release timeline it's basically impossible to have the balloons above the roses. 😔

Still looks good though!
I adore this 💜✨🔮🪻

Back