Explain your lineup thread

Screenshot_20240906_210153_Chrome.jpg

so happy with this one, I love everything about it 🥰🩷💜🫶

I was finally able to complete one of my lineup plans for this fair! 🥺 I'm a sucker for blue, pink, and yellow colour combinations so I'm glad I was able to make this a reality. My favourite sets of collectibles are definitely night sky stuff (star frags, wands, moons, etc.), eggs, and plushies, so it's really awesome that I was able to incorporate them all here. 💕
fair 2024 lineup 1.png

Joined too late in 2020 to catch the fair which was always disappointing as it had so many great collectibles - four years later taking part in many events and building up bells I managed to get the three plushies and now finally have a collection of star frags to match up with my moons ✨

IMG_2718.jpeg

Absolutely love this accidental lineup 🥰 gacha I am so unlucky but this time thanks to friends @Dunquixote and @themysterybidder for gifting me candies that transformed into f13! Such beautiful colours and I will treasure 🫶💜💜 And @MrBox wow, you made a dream come true, my first rainbow collectable 🥺😍 Thank you 💜

IMG_2821.jpeg

I tried to make a spoopy lineup where the top and bottom collectibles were connected in some way. Not sure how well it comes across ;w;
IMG_3815.jpeg

Was tempted to make this lineup, which would show fancy kitty morphing into friendly ghost and then fading away. But then I started getting sad thinking that would imply fancy kitty died 😅 (plus I’d have to date trade) So that idea got scrapped lol

IMG_3817.png

I’ve never really browsed through this thread, but just this last page is filled with so many pretty and inspiring lineups, I really should! And super excited to see all the spooky lineups people come up with when it gets closer to Halloween 👀

1726332322483.png

My darling @Suguri gifted me my dream collectible!!! I am very ecstatic and I cannot thank them enough. 🥰🩶 (Seriously.) Sooo happy I can finally showcase some of my favorite candies and feathers! 🖤🩶🤍

I was originally going to date-trade some of these collectibles, but I doubt anyone would have my preferred dates, so I'm content with this. Plus, having the grey collectibles on the ends looks cool.

1726424372130.png
We're now halfway through the month of September, and mushroom season is just around the corner, so it's time to get mushy! 🍄 Here's one of my OCs now, ready to do all the explaining and pitch yet another one of his get-rich-quick ideas!

"Hello, hello! Hue do you do? Welcome to Gnawty's Pretty Petal Potion Shop! 🎨💚❤️💙 It's a great day to dye! Looking to spiff up your collectibles in a fresh new color that really pops? Want to be hot and cool with the latest fashion? Then have I got a deal for YOU!! Made with only the best ingredients found in all of Hateno Village (hey now! Where's your mushroom hat?? Get with the times!) my potions will guarantee to turn your drab collectibles into something really worth bragging about! They work especially well with feathers! The energizing Swamp Potion! 🌿 the reinvigorating Rosewater Potion! 🌹 and lastly, the stimulating Blue Rosewater Potion! 💧 Oh sure, you could drink them for their wondrous effects, but hey now, that's just wasteful! You gotta be more creative than that! What's that, you say? You're on an adventure to bring peace to the land? Well, you may as well look good while you're doing it!"

"So hey! Are you gonna buy or not?? Buy somethin' will ya!"

Back