Explain your lineup thread

WOO!! Finally got myself a master ball to complete my ultimate pokemon lineup!
IMG_1178.jpeg

1725211856687.png
It's September now and I felt like taking out my one singular Silver Trophy - after a nice polishing, it's time to let it shine in the spotlight for a while, in its very own mini lineup. Silver is nicer because Gold wouldn't look nearly as good surrounded by the feathers of the legends I've tamed. Not much explaining needed for this one: just the one trophy I ever won, and I'm extremely certain I'll never win another one again. But I'm very happy to at least have one. It'll always be a reminder of my winter short story. I was super proud of it!

It's my one and only small, little, teeny tiny lineup, but it's one I cherish a lot. It's perfect for a Champion of dragons 🖤🖤🖤

Screenshot_20240901_142059_Chrome.jpg

I finally got a rainbow balloon, courtesy of the ever amazing @Suguri, and I am ecstatic about all of the rainbows aaa!!! 🤩🌈 I remember years ago when a friend of mine called me the "rainbow queen", my friends know how much I adore rainbows and even though thus lineup isn't exactly symmetrical, I am enamored with it and I'm so happy with it 🥰💓

so of course the bottom row is a staple for me at this point, I love pink and purple and I love the feather collectibles, and my heart wand means so much to me as it was given to me by my second (fox) mum @/Foreverfox. 💗 the rainbow balloon was a very thoughtful gift from @/Suguri, the rainbow moon and jellyfish represent my achievements during both Camp TBT events, the rainbow candy represents how I managed to get like three of them on my own when they were first introduced (hehe). and then the bluebird represents my ever lasting friendship with @/Shellzilla_515 💙💜

but above all this lineup has HUGEEE rainbow vibes and I am LIVING for it yall 🌈🌟💗

Last edited:
After being here for *checks join date* 16 months 💀… anyway, after being here for that long, I’ve finally come up with a good lineup idea I mean I think it’s good but idk what everyone else thinks about it

1725647051711.jpeg

Yeah, here it is! ^^ It took a long time to make, but because of some nice people, it’s finished! I was originally going to make it without the ISC fragments, only using blue star fragments, but this just looks a lot better. Will probably keep it like this for a while.

Edit: just realized that my signature and lineup are kind of themed. That was completely unintentional lol

Last edited:
After being here for *checks join date* 16 months 💀… anyway, after being here for that long, I’ve finally come up with a good lineup idea I mean I think it’s good but idk what everyone else thinks about it

View attachment 583106
Yeah, here it is! ^^ It took a long time to make, but because of some nice people, it’s finished! I was originally going to make it without the ISC fragments, only using blue star fragments, but this just looks a lot better. Will probably keep it like this for a while.
Oh! It looks so pretty! I dig the symmetry. 💙🌌

I shouldn’t post again, missed my 6 year anniversary (i always will as a real life anniversary takes everything 🙏❤️)

If I could show 6 years ago me this lineup? 🙈🥰😍❤️ Thank you dear friends for all your patience and kindness over the years 🫶💜💜💜IMG_2818.jpeg

1725664377925.png

Today's my boyfriend's birthday! I made a little lineup for him <3
I'll probably keep this one for a while >< Happy birthday to the loml :3c

EDIT: He loves blue, so the September birthstones and blue feather work perfect! His favorite Pokemon is also Eevee <:

Back